Financial Services Complex Processing Team Lead
Posted on: December 9, 2018
A COMPANY TO BE PROUD OF At Computershare we invite you to share our vision and commitment to excellence in everything that we do. Our 16,000 people around the globe are entrepreneurial and innovative and serve our clients and customers with precision and reliability because they count on us to deliver, every time. DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTH Across our global team, we see diversity as a source of strength. The more perspectives we have, the better equipped we'll be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base. We want every person who joins out team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected be applicable law. That applies throughout our company, around the world with no exceptions, regardless of differences. We will hire, develop, reward, promote and retain people purely on the basis of their talents, commitment, potential and the results they achieve. We will work hard to make sure everyone is included within our organization, removing barriers and obstacles to give everyone an equal opportunity to succeed. OUR VALUES Our key values - Certainty, Ingenuity and Advantage - drive everything we do: you can count on us to deliver with precision and reliability, every time. We look beyond today's problems to find tomorrow's solutions, focusing on finding new and better way to unlock your competitive edge and help you achieve your business goals.
THIS ROLE REQUIRES ALL CANDIDATES TAKE A 30 MINUTE ASSESSMENT WHEN SUBMITTING APPLICATION. System will direct you to assessment before completing application submission. A ROLE YOU WILL LOVE Supervisory/Team Leader position responsible for managing the day to day activities of Client related transactions and workflow queues for a team of Senior Transactions Processors. Supervises team and maintains quality and production standards as well as interfaces daily with Clients, Brokers, Relationship Managers, and internal Counsel. Primary Accountabilities
- Monitor all outstanding transactions within transaction services to ensure all internal and external commitments are met. Review outstanding work at all stages within workflow and redeploy resources as needed to ensure all incoming work is identified and classified timely, processed based upon internal cutoffs and SEC and client SLAs and quality reviewed same day.
- Report and communicate productivity and quality scores to employees consistently. Provide opportunities for development to assist staff with successfully meeting/exceeding productivity and quality standards. Monitor staff's work behavior and provide them immediate feedback and behavioral plans to ensure improvement. Make sure that all corrective actions steps are communicated timely and consistently to the staff. Complete and delivery monthly associate assessments on time and consistently.
- Identify and document changes and/or participate in projects that will reduce operating losses, increase quality and increase efficiencies
- Prepare and conduct staff meetings and update the staff on key information related to the company, organization and general staff feedback.
- Work with the business stake holders to educate and guide them on legal guidelines and best practices.
- Assess the skill sets of your employees and determine training needs and gaps in skill sets. Develop and implement a cross training plan to ensure all employees are trained on all critical functions within the unit.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management. The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Moderate MS Excel Skills
- Supervisory or Team Lead experiencePreferred:
- Financial or banking background
- Time Management Skills
- Moderate MS Excel Skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously Computer Skills
- Essential computer skills include regular use of a computer, including the ability to type, utilize a mouse, and read information from a computer screen or monitor.
- Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Office programs, Scrip and Workflow. Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Supervisory Responsibilities Directly supervises multiple employees in the Special Issuance Group within the Transaction Services Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Language Ability Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Mathematical Ability Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Reasoning Ability Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the environment is moderate to moderate. Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee may occasionally be required to lift up to 10 pounds. The vision requirements include close and distant vision. This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Computershare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Computershare, Louisville , Financial Services Complex Processing Team Lead, Accounting, Auditing , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!