Financial Services - Lead Transaction Processor - Restricted Transfer/REIT Team
Posted on: February 15, 2019
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to shape our business as a Financial Service-Lead Transaction Processor-Restricted Transfer/REIT Team
A COMPANY TO BE PROUD OF
At Computershare we invite you to share our vision and commitment to excellence in everything that we do. Our 16,000 people around the globe are entrepreneurial and innovative and serve our clients and customers with precision and reliability because they count on us to deliver, every time.
DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTH
Across our global team, we see diversity as a source of strength. The more perspectives we have, the better equipped we'll be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base. We want every person who joins our team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law. That applies throughout our company, around the world with no exceptions, regardless of differences. We will hire, develop, reward, promote and retain people purely on the basis of their talents, commitment, potential and the results they achieve. We will work hard to make sure everyone is included within our organization, removing barriers and obstacles to give everyone an equal opportunity to succeed.
Our key values - Certainty, Ingenuity and Advantage - drive everything we do: you can count on us to deliver with precision and reliability, every time. We look beyond today's problems to find tomorrow's solutions, focusing on finding new and better way to unlock your competitive edge and help you achieve your business goals.
A ROLE YOU WILL LOVE
Under general supervision, supports the management team as the subject matter expert on processing and review of general, sensitive, and complex transactions. Also provides support in the workflow or
non-workflow distribution of work assisting the supervisors.
- Handle escalated inquiries from internal and external sources. Assists in monitoring the workflow queues, escalated emails, draft document review requests, execute client initiated transactions and adjusts staffing as necessary. Provide support during internal and external audits of the department. Participate on client tours through demonstrations of the processing system. May be asked to work on additional projects as needed.
- Process and/or review general, sensitive, and complex data entry transactions for various transaction types within established productivity and quality standards.
- Daily review of information pertaining to processing feedback and procedural updates.
- Escalate complex inquires as needed per documented procedures.
- Complete required internal training and compliance classes timely.
- Required to work overtime and assist on other functions or departments during peak volumes to assist in meeting our clients' service level agreements.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Essential computer skills include regular use of a computer, including the ability to type, utilize a mouse,
and read information from a computer screen or monitor.
Knowledge of Microsoft Word or Excel preferred.
Ability to read, interpret documents, and comprehend complex instructions, short correspondence, and
memos. Ability to write correspondence and type registrations and addresses.
Ability to speak effectively to clients, brokers, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rates, ratios, and percentages.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only
limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral,
diagram, or schedule form.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-- The noise level in the environment is moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee may occasionally be required to lift up to 10 pounds. The vision requirements include close and distant vision.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position.
Computershare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Computershare, Louisville , Financial Services - Lead Transaction Processor - Restricted Transfer/REIT Team, Accounting, Auditing , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!