ADMIN, BOOKKEEPER (FULL-TIME) WEEKDAYS
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Posted Date: Feb 6, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for
this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number
Click to learn more.
- We have an opening for an ADMIN, BOOKKEEPER position.
- Location: GE AP 4 4000 Buechel Bank Rd Louisville KY 40218
Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time: Monday-Friday 7am-3pm
- Requirement: Catering & Customer Service
- Perks: Willing to train
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more
than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager
faster. Click to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be
interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and
excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership
mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local
presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise,
"connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and
live our promise," is exemplified throughout our organization.
Eurest is proud to serve the world's most respected successful
corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Full time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Maintains a complete and systematic set of records of
business transactions for the assigned business unit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints,
relays relevant comments from customers to supervisors.
- Represents the company in a courteous, efficient and friendly
manner in all customer and employee interactions to ensure customer
- Assists Controller with reports and weekly closing
- Verifies, allocates and posts details of business transactions
to subsidiary accounts in journals or computer files from
documents, such as sales slips, invoices, receipts, unit reports,
check stubs and computer printouts.
- Summarizes details in separate ledgers or computer files and
transfers data to general ledger, using calculator or computer.
Reconciles and balances accounts.
- Compiles records to show statistics, such as cash receipts and
expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and
other items pertinent to the operation of the business.
- Calculate employee wages from time cards and submit payroll
registers for payment.
- May prepare tax reports.
- May compute type and mail monthly statements to customers.
- May complete records to or through trial balances.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 375364
Keywords: Eurest, Louisville , ADMIN, BOOKKEEPER (FULL-TIME) WEEKDAYS, Administration, Clerical , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!