Administrative Assistant III
Company: Baptist Health Medical Group
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Baptist Health Medical Group is a comprehensive network that
includes over 1,100 physicians and advanced practice clinicians
across Kentucky and Indiana. They represent over 75 specialties
including primary care and family medicine, internal medicine,
osteopathic medicine, emergency medicine, general surgery and a
wide range of surgical specialties offering advanced treatments and
The Administrative Assistant III provides administrative and
clerical support for responsibilities of the provider enrollment
and revenue cycle functions. Works closely with all members of the
enrollment and revenue cycle teams. This position requires strict
attention to details, high accuracy level, ability to multi-task,
ability to work with time-sensitive deadlines, and work in a team
environment. Must be pro-active in approach to all position
- 3-5 years administrative or clerical experience required.
(Email, Scheduling appointments, Managing Calendars, Filing,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Ability to travel to practice and other office sites required.
(Day time travel)
- Must be able to work in team environment and work autonomously.
- 1-2 years direct experience in Provider
Credentialing/Enrollment with payers preferred.
- Knowledge of payer policies and contracting preferred.
- Experience in use and maintenance of credentialing software
- Associate Degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Ability to interact and communicate with providers, all levels
of management, payers, and support staff. If you would like to be
part of a growing family focused on supporting clinical excellence,
teamwork and innovation, we urge you to apply now!
Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
- Provide general office administrative services
- Assist with general office administrative tasks
- Perform other administrative/clerical duties
- Perform administrative and office support
- Accomplishing clerical or administrative duties
- Maintain files in the administrative office
- Preforming routine general administrative duties
- Maintaining administrative and clerical files
- Perform administrative tasks such as mail and manager calendar
Keywords: Baptist Health Medical Group, Louisville , Administrative Assistant III, Administration, Clerical , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!