FT Administrative Assistant $17.00 - Flight Privileges Offered
Company: DAL Global Services, LLC Unifi
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Individual tasks could include: maintaining employee and other
records; screening job candidates and ensuring completion/routing
of required documents; processing applicant, new hire and employee
transactions through the human resources information system;
coordinating employee badging activities; managing employee uniform
program; maintaining work schedules, billing processes, compiling
reports; processing internal/external communications; coordinating
audio and drug screening programs; assisting employees with benefit
enrollment. In some locations, the Administrative Assistant could
also be responsible for interviewing candidates and/or assisting
with ramp, cabin service, operations or training duties.Essential
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all station personnel
records and any other employee information.
- Ensure complete processing of employment applications and
new-hire paperwork including occasionally interviewing potential
employees and keeping track of applicant information.
- Maintain personnel records of active and inactive employees
according to Company policy established by Human Resources.
- Enter new hire information, personnel changes, personal data
changes and payroll information into HRIS.
- Collect fingerprints for the U.S. Postal Service access
- Coordinate fingerprinting and badging applications for Security
Identify Display Area access.
- Manage employee uniform program.
- Maintain schedules, compile reports, and prepare billing
- Maintain OSHA records and administer on-the-job injury
- Ensure required posting and corporate information are updated
and displayed as required.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence including
faxes and email messages.
- Process internal/external communications to correct person
- Coordinate hearing test and drug screening programs.
- Assist employees with benefits enrollment and with
questions/issues related to benefits.
- In some locations, the Administrative Assistant may be required
to assist with ramp, cabin service, operations and/or training
duties. All other duties as assigned.ExperiencePreferred
- 2 year(s): Minimum 2 Years of Administration & and Hiring
- High School or betterBehaviorsPreferred
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done wellMotivationsPreferred
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to
take on more responsibility
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability
to set your own schedule and goals
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Keywords: DAL Global Services, LLC Unifi, Louisville , FT Administrative Assistant $17.00 - Flight Privileges Offered, Administration, Clerical , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!