Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview: Company Summary Joining AssuredPartners offers you the
opportunity to excel at one of the fastest growing independent
companies in the industry. You will experience collaboration with a
team that places value in our collective vision and culture of
community, respect, and trust. While being encouraged to promote
innovative ideas, you will be provided the support to make those
ideas a reality. As our company continues to grow at a rapid pace,
so do the opportunities for our current and future employees to
learn and mentor with top leadership for continued professional and
personal development. Additionally, you can count on excellent
benefits, a comprehensive PTO plan & floating holidays, uncapped
career growth, and the best people in the industry. You can learn
more about our career paths and support for DEI initiatives here: .
Job Summary The Administrative Assistant with a Wellness focus
assists the Director of Wellness in the administration and
promotion of the company's internal health and productivity program
as well as the wellness programs of AssuredPartners clients. The
- Organized and task oriented
- Creative person who enjoys working independently and with a
- You are a strong communicator and are a thoughtful leader who
can lead by example
- Problem solving & project management are your jam If this
sounds like you, we invite you to keep reading and apply!
Responsibilities: Please note that the duties below can vary based
on the workflow of your local office.
- Creates monthly newsletter and mid-month wellness communication
- Develops and manages wellness dashboards.
- Creates necessary reports and tracks progress for wellness
- Conducts new wellness leader orientation.
- Provides administrative and project support to the Director of
- Coordinates client screenings and wellness related events such
as health fairs. Monitors results.
- Works with data analytics to develop and manage ROI.
- Develops and maintains vendor contact and marketing material
- Assists with request for proposal as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel is expected to be 5% in this role. Qualifications:
- High school graduate
- Advanced skills with all Microsoft products such as Excel,
- Experience with design software such as InDesign, preferred but
Keywords: AssuredPartners, Louisville , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!