Online Creative Assistant
Company: Latest Jobs Today
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Full or part-time positions available from home. Apply today,
We are looking for a Creative Assistant to join marketing campaigns
and participate in various branding projects.
Creative Assistant responsibilities include writing
marketing-related copy for internal and external use and helping
design valuable content, from guides and presentations to videos
and infographics. If you want to kickstart your career in
Marketing, we'd like to work with you.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and
cohesive brand both online and offline.
- Help design promotional material
- Prepare content for internal use
- Write copy for marketing and communication material, including
press releases, infographics and social media posts
- Gather images, logos, stats and content to use in various
- Maintain updated records of the videos, images and guides
- Research and recommend new ideas for promoting marketing
- Work experience as a Creative Assistant or Marketing Assistant
is a plus
- Basic understanding of internet marketing tactics
- Copywriting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
Great candidates come from all different backgrounds ranging from
full-time, part-time, entry level workers and temp workers to
various positions such as retail sales, clerk , data entry,
stocker, beauty, airport staff, cashier, customer service, sales,
clerical, secretary, administrative assistant, warehouse,
inventory, receptionist, call center and more.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please apply
Keywords: Latest Jobs Today, Louisville , Online Creative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Hodgenville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!