Facilities Administrative Assistant
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Facilities Administrative Assistant Location= Louisville, KY
40202 Shift Hours= First shift, Temp to Hire, Full Time, M-F 8 am-
5 pm Pay= $20+/hour USD Depending on Experience Apply to this
position directly or give us a call at Facilities Administrative
- Professionally receive and welcome all visitors, deliveries and
staff to the office. Create a favorable, professional impression of
the company through a friendly, helpful and welcoming initial
contact to all visitors and staff.
- Ensure that telephones are answered in a professional and
timely manner and customer inquiries are dealt with in accordance
with service standards and within agreed response times.
- Processing invoices, assist with processing expense
- Conduct Facilities orientation for new employees
- Ensure all visitors and vendors are correctly documented in the
visitor system - Condeco. Manage Outlook calendar for all
reserve-able conference rooms
- Notify company personnel of visitor arrival and follow
procedures to contact another department member if host is not
- Resolve any problems or complaints; aiming to handle all
queries within the bounds of own knowledge and experience; making
appropriate decisions about when to escalate issues.
- Ensure that all the maintenance and service contractors have
the appropriate documentation for working and accessing the
- Set up and maintain larger conference and meeting rooms,
including organizing catering, when on-site visits require. Clean
rooms when visitors leave.
- Maintain the kitchen and drink areas of the office, ordering
supplies when needed.
- Track office supplies and manage orders and replenishment. Job
Requirements:Facilities Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of Administrative experience, or 2+ years of
Facilities specific experience
- Proficiency with Outlook, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, &
PowerPoint), and ability to use office equipment such a multi-line
phones, xerox machine, postage machine
- Familiarity with expense reports and spreadsheets
- Must have a strong customer service attitude - friendly and
ready to greet anyone who comes into the facility PrideStaff
Benefits package includes: Benefits of working with PrideStaff:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Holiday Pay Apply today. PrideStaff Company Overview PrideStaff
wants you to Succeed! We have dedicated consultants that provide
employment market insights and resources! We offer the support you
need along the way. Over the years, we have helped tens of
thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities.
At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to
getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network
of employers from across the country. Our Recruiters will help
guide you with career tools and resources.
Keywords: PrideStaff, Louisville , Facilities Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!