Director of Front Office Operations
Company: AJS Hotels
Posted on: March 21, 2023
Director of Front Office Operations - Careers At AJS Hotels
Career Opportunities with AJS Hotels A great place to work. Careers
At AJS Hotels Share with friends or Subscribe! Back To Openings
Director of Front Office Operations Department: Front Office
Location: Louisville, KY
START YOUR APPLICATION The Crowne Plaza Hotel is currently hiring a
dynamic Director of Front Office Operations will oversee the
supervision/management of the Front Desk, and Bellman -to exceed
customer satisfaction, quality service and compliance with
corporate policies and procedures while meeting/exceeding financial
- Coordinates the organization and administrative functions in
all areas of Front Office Operations.
- Ensure that all Front Office Operations reports and data are
accurate and submitted on time.
- Establish monthly reporting system to monitor Key Performance
Indicators, operational expenses, project updates and other related
- Handles all guest complaints with a sense of urgency to
- Participates in the monthly forecast of all room revenues and
- Establishes ownership for the ongoing training requirements of
Front Office Operations ensuring all staff is cross trained.
- Responsible for coaching/counseling staff in regard to
disciplinary issues, ensuring proper documentation is completed
accurately and placed in employee file.
- Will conduct annual performance reviews of staff providing
feedback on what areas of accomplishments, future goals and areas
- Ensures Front Office Operations conform with all local state
and federal codes and regulations.
- Will create strong rapport and direct relationships with and
between guests, corporate leaders and product vendors.
- Closely monitors on a daily, weekly and monthly basis the
financial performance of all areas of Front Office Operations, in
particular monitoring all payroll and expenses to ensure they are
kept in line with the budget. Provide solutions to improve problem
areas and assisting in implementing corrective measures.
- Oversees Front Office candidate selection and staffing by
- Responsible for scheduling staff to optimize financial
- Bachelor's Degree in related Field desired
- Minimum 5 years Front Office Management experience
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including
Word and Excel
- Experience in effectively training and developing staff
- Clear understanding of Front Office Operations policy and
- Must have strong budgetary, projections and cost control
- Proven positive and strong leadership skills
- Effective problem resolution skills
- Assume responsibility and accountability for the decisions
- Must be able to execute and follow through with plans in a
timely manner Please note this job description is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice. The Crowne Plaza Hotel offers a
comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental,
401k, a complimentary meal in associate cafeteria, complimentary
parking, a discount towards a monthly TARC bus pass and more. The
Crowne Plaza Hotel is a Drug Free Workplace, creating a culture of
care where diversity is welcomed. START YOUR APPLICATION
Visit Our Home Page - 2023 AJS HotelsApplicant Tracking System
Powered by -
Keywords: AJS Hotels, Louisville , Director of Front Office Operations, Administration, Clerical , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...