International Admin Assistant
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from
the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization.
Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding
culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better
every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow-people
with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the
qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles
ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Sort Operations office work Sort Control/International related.
The International Freight Agent will compile and distribute sort
reports related to building inventory, shipment forecasts via
inbound trucks/flights. Manage load data for outbound international
predictions for ULDs. Reconciling building inventory at the start
and end of each sort. Compile any end of night recap information
for the next sort ex: Load actions summary, on-hand reports, any
exception shipments holding. All recap and sort related documents
to be stored in designated turnover files.
Hours: 11:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Knowledge of freight and cargo operations to understand basic
flow of any outbound international shipment.
- Computer literate and other WFF related devices that may be
- Track and trace all shipments throughout lifecycle from
inbound/inventory to load through use of computer systems and
handheld devices (Cora & Tundra Scanners).
- Communicate with UPS management, employees, and
- Track shipments by ULD, AWB number, or shipment number and
ensure complete shipments are loaded and manifested.
- Accuracy is a must. The job requires an attention to detail and
can be fast paced during peak hours of operation.
- Basic knowledge of computers and ability to learn new
- Good attention to detail and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment during peak hours
- System knowledge of AHCS (Air Hub), Load Handling, ALP
(Aircraft load to position), E2K, Smart Kargo.
- Express Viewer & FSS.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access
is a plus.
Accuracy and good communication skills. Must be able to work with
minimal supervision and instruct employees on priorities of
international freight products for loading.
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination,
harassment, and retaliation.
Employer will sponsor visas for specific positions. UPS is an equal
opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of
origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully
admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in
the U.S. for this employer.
Keywords: UPS, Louisville , International Admin Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!