Digital Marketing Assistant (Contract)
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionLEAP Agency is looking to hire a full-time
Digital Marketing Assistant to join our full-service digital
marketing agency on a contract basis.
- Are you a lifelong learner looking for an opportunity to jump
start your career?
- Are you passionate about social media content creation?
- Do you want to work with a growing and supportive team? If so,
please read on!ABOUT THE DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANTThe Digital
Marketing Assistant is a valued team member who will support our
dynamic and collaborative digital performance department. The ideal
candidate will have an interest in both data analytics and social
media content creation. This position requires the ability to pick
up new processes quickly. You are a self-starter who can bring new
ideas to the team. This position will assist the Content Marketing
Manager in the creation of social media content as well as the
analysis of social media channel performance, paid media
performance, and website behavior. Common tasks include data
collection, identification of trends, creation of client-facing
reports, and development of monthly content calendars. While this
role is currently on a contract basis, there may be the opportunity
to grow into regular employee status based on business
- Bachelor's degree (or in progress) in Marketing, Communication
or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Word, Excel
- Understanding of and experience with multiple social media
platforms from a tactical lens. Active user of Facebook, Instagram,
YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn.
- Preferred but not required:
- Google Analytics Qualification.
- Photography and graphic design experience preferred but not
- Experience with business pages and paid social content on media
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to make well-thought
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple projects
- Willingness to increase process efficiency.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced agency environment.WHY LEAP?When
joining LEAP, you are joining a dedicated and passionate team of
professionals. Employees often describe our culture as friendly,
collaborative, flexible and fast-paced. Our work environment gives
our team the ability to make an impact with clients and broaden
their experience and depth of knowledge in the process. Because we
place a high degree of trust in our teammates, flexibility and
autonomy are key.To learn more about our agencies and work, visit
www.leapgroupnetwork.com COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSIONAt
LEAP Group, we believe our employees are our greatest assets, and
included among those employees are many bright and talented
professionals. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture
where the thoughts and ideas of all LEAP Group employees are
valued, appreciated, and respected. We are committed to leading by
example and to maintaining a fair and inclusive work environment
built on mutual respect and integrity. The objective is for all
employees to have the opportunity to develop and achieve
leadership, innovation, and expertise.We look forward to reviewing
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: LEAP, Louisville , Digital Marketing Assistant (Contract), Advertising , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!