Vice President of Marketing
Company: Breezy HR, Inc.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
About: Soccer Holdings, LLC., is the parent company of
professional Football clubs Louisville City FC (USL Championship)
and Racing Louisville FC (NWSL). Both teams call Lynn Family
Stadium in the Butchertown neighborhood home and operate out of the
Lynn Family Sports Vision & Training Center. Louisville City
launched in 2015 and quickly established a winning tradition,
claiming USL titles in 2017 and 2018. Racing Louisville FC joined
the NWSL as an expansion member in 2021. The organization is
rounded out by a comprehensive youth academy with a goal to develop
players one day poised to join the professional ranks. Position
Summary: Quantum Sports + Entertainment is seeking a Vice President
of Marketing for its client, Louisville City FC / Racing Louisville
FC. This senior staff position will lead the daily marketing
activities for the Club and its properties (Louisville City FC,
Racing Louisville FC, Louisville City Academy, Racing Louisville
Academy, Lynn Family Stadium and Lynn Family Sports Vision &
Training Center) and is responsible for the overall strategic
planning and execution of creative projects, promotions, events,
personnel and the departmental budget. We seek an individual with a
strong grasp of soccer culture, revenue generation and a brilliant
creative mind to help us achieve our goals.
This is a full-time position with competitive pay, benefits, and
paid time off. Must be willing to work evenings and weekends as
needed for games and other events.Essential Duties and
- Responsible for creating, developing, and executing the Club's
360-degree marketing strategy.
- Management of all creative projects produced by the marketing
department; looks for ways to grow brand awareness through emerging
trends in marketing and brands.
- Oversees all promotional and advertising elements of revenue
generating marketing ticket programs including digital, print,
broadcast, direct mail, email, web, and social media.
- Works closely with key stakeholders to ensure a seamless
alignment with brand strategy.
- Responsible for planning, developing, and executing marketing,
fan engagement and promotional activities and events.
- Responsible for developing/executing media buying strategy +
placement and tracking results/ROI.
- Ownership of matchday production and fan experience.
- Develops marketing partnerships and trade agreements.
- Leads the development and production of promotional products,
deals, and tie-ins for partnership fulfillment and fan
- Manages & provides guidance for all departmental staff.
- Oversees the departmental budget as well as
- Works with internal departments to ensure marketing and
creative needs are fulfilled as requested.
- Oversees the relationship between the Club and its retail
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Business, Statistics,
Economics, Mathematics, or related fields preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 7-10 years of relevant experience in marketing.
Agency experience a plus.
- Exceptional creative abilities; looking to push the envelope
and develop and implement fresh ideas.
- Strong leadership skills with proven experience managing
multiple personnel, projects and timelines.
- Ability to analyze and prepare a budget and project/forecast
marketing program costs based on industry and historical data.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing, ticketing support,
partnership activations, media buying, promotions, event planning,
digital media, social media, multicultural marketing and the
overall creative process.
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work extended hours including weekends and
The information contained in this job description is not exhaustive
of all the duties and responsibilities, nor is it intended to be an
all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the
job. At the discretion of management, duties and responsibilities
may change due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons at any
Soccer Holdings, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, class, religion, country of origin,
political belief, disability, age, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, or any factor protected by
Keywords: Breezy HR, Inc., Louisville , Vice President of Marketing, Advertising , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!