Advertising Sales- Work From Home
Company: Guide Book Publishing
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Summary: * Develops business, sells and markets direct mail &
online advertising in short-term assigned neighborhoods. Retains
and services large clients in the specified geographic region.
Guide Book Publishing, founded in 1991, is an industry leader in
publications serving the communication needs of non-profit
organizations. GBP is a dynamic growth oriented company. Our
customer base is national. The "work from home" positions will be
headquartered in the Louisville metro area with phone and email
sales around the country.
While a work from home position, you will need to be able to get
return packages to the Post Office to send back completed
assignments. You will also need the technology capacities to send
emails and make phone calls throughout the day.
Duties & Responsibilities: *
* Generates and develops new business to meet the specified
* Maintains and nurtures existing large client relationships
* Responds to all inquiries and requests in a timely and
* Functions as liaison between client companies and operations
* Understands and communicates information regarding company
products, services, and policies and procedures to new clients.
* Continually gathers information on local competition and
prevalent industry and business climate within the region;
communicates information to management and others as needed.
* Negotiates contracts for business advertising.
* Ensures that all required client paperwork is complete, accurate,
and submitted on time.
* Provides timely and accurate reports as required.
* Attends and participates in team strategic sales meetings.
* Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
* High school diploma or equivalent, one to two years of
experience, or equivalent combination of education and
* Must be a self-starter and proactive.
* Commitment to excellence and high standards.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound
* Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
* Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to
individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization.
* Strong organizational skills; ability to manage priorities and
* Ability to work independently and as a member of various
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
commissions, and percentages.
* Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills.
* Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
* Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with
constantly changes priorities with enthusiasm.
* Proficient on email, spreadsheet, and PDF documents.
* Customer Service-Manages difficult or emotional customer
situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer
feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and
assistance; meets commitments.
* Oral Communication-Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or
negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well
to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates
* Written Communication-Writes clearly and informatively; edits
work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs;
presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret
* Organizational Support-Follows policies and procedures; completes
administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's
goals and values; benefits organization through outside
* Planning/Organizing-Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses
time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and
objectives; organizes or schedules their tasks; develops realistic
Compensation Program: *
* Draw Program and Lucrative Commission Program
* Payroll is based on Cash In from sales with a Draw against Future
Commissions useful while ads are entering your sales funnel.
* Incentive Pay Programs
* Assignment Targets, Monthly Targets, Quarterly Targets, and
Annual Targets are set-up with an incentive pay program for hitting
* Health & Life Insurance
* 401k Program with Company Match
Physical Demands and Work Environment: *
* Frequently required to sit
* Continually required to talk or hear
* Frequently utilize visual acuity to use a keyboard
* Requires Valid Driver's License and Auto Insurance
The above is intended to describe the general content of and
requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be
construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities,
or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts
management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: Guide Book Publishing, Louisville , Advertising Sales- Work From Home, Advertising , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!