CRM Marketing Professional
Company: Veear Projects Inc
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The CRM Marketing Professional work assignments involve moderately
complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data
requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors, and work is
performed without direction.
The successful candidate will be accountable to perform such duties
as the following:
- Drive the delivery of various marketing communications by
serving as the central point of execution activities.
- Coordinate successful content development and review tasks,
including legal, compliance and business reviews utilizing
enterprise system tools.
- In partnership with various internal and external partners,
evaluate operational feasibility, define execution strategies
across a wide range of channels, develop implementation and
validation plans, and track results and outcomes.
- Assist in the tracking, reporting and analysis of performance
metrics pulled from multiple sources.
- Participate in project meetings and serve as a resource on
- Maintain strong working relationships while coordinating with
internal and external stakeholders and vendors to ensure
operational excellence while providing flawless execution of
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Self-starter and problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced
- Creative agency and/or marketing operations experience
- Strong relationship building skills
- Self-starter; be accountable for follow-up and
- Strong consulting experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with attention
- Ability to work with a team and independently
- Excellent PC skills (including MS Word, Excel and
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong proofreading skills with the ability to copy
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to understand system processes
- Familiarity with process improvement methodologies
- Ability to work collaboratively with business areas in
identifying and solving problems
- Experience executing marketing campaigns to the provider
- Experience with Agile process and Salesforce Marketing
- Be comfortable with ambiguity
- Change management skills
- Prior project management experience, including agile
- Strong facilitation skills
Keywords: Veear Projects Inc, Louisville , CRM Marketing Professional, Advertising , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!