Company: Strategic Marketing
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Basic FunctionResponsible for providing creative services to
clients through utilization of Adobe Creative Suite.Duties and
Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be
- Receive and respond to inquiries from clients and sales staff
regarding creative ideas.
- Provide technical assistance to clients in transferring ideas
to print in original design and recommend changes to improve
- Digitally create graphic elements as necessary (we operate on
- Keep consistency with all style guides for each manufacturer
and also Strategic Marketing.
- Remain current on all manufacturer coop guidelines.
- Create and promote consistency among all logos and advertising
using style guides.
- Understand all parts of production and sales processes to
better understand the needs of the company.
- Take the time to better develop procedures in the design
department to help lessen the chances of error.
- Prepare and send files to print according to printer
guidelines.Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.Education/Experience: Bachelor's
Degree (B.A.); or one to three years related graphics arts
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
and experience. Adobe Creative Suite with extensive InDesign
experience. Previous work in a Production environment a major
plus.Skills: Computer LiteracyVariable Data PrintingCommunication
SkillsProof Reading SkillsCustomer ServiceProactivityAttention to
ManagementSelf-MotivatedJob Type: Full-timePay: From $35,000.00 per
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftSupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payWork Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Strategic Marketing, Louisville , Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!