Principal / Senior DevOps Engineer - Remote - USA
Company: FullStack Labs, LLC
Posted on: September 21, 2023
FullStack is the fastest-growing software consultancy in the
Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens,
Stanford University, and the State of California, build distributed
software development teams, and deliver transformational digital
solutions. As an employee-first company, we focus on hiring the
most talented software designers and developers in the western
hemisphere, by creating a positive, respectful, and supportive work
environment where they can achieve their greatest potential.We're
most proud of:*Offering life-changing career opportunities to
talented software professionals across the Americas.*Building
highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the
world's greatest companies.*Having delivered hundreds of successful
custom software solutions, which have positively impacted the lives
and careers of millions of users.*Our 4.5-star rating on
GlassDoor.*Our client Net Promoter Score of 68, twice the industry
- We're looking to hire two Principal /
Senior DevOps Engineers with strong knowledge of Kubernetes to join
our team. You'll work with our incredible clients in one of two
- Team Augmentation: You will integrate yourself directly into
our client's team and work alongside their existing designers and
engineers on a daily basis.
- Design & Build: You will work on a FullStack Labs product team
to build and deliver a product to our clientsWhat We're Looking
- 5+ years of professional IT experience.
- Meaningful experience working in DevOps with Kubernetes.
- A strong foundation in DevOps principles and practices is
- Understanding the software development lifecycle, and
continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD).
- Kubernetes expertise, familiar with concepts like pods,
deployments, services, namespaces, and the Kubernetes API.
- Proficiency in various AWS services is crucial.
- Knowledge of ArgoCD, Argo Workflows, and HEMChart.
- Strong knowledge working with Terraform.
- Understanding containerization technologies such as Docker is
- DevOps professionals should be familiar with monitoring and
- A strong knowledge and awareness of security best practices is
crucial, especially when dealing with cloud-based
- Experience working on large, complex systems.
- Expertise working on Agile / Scrum teams.
- Ability to work through new and difficult issues and contribute
to libraries as needed.
- A four-year college degree is required.
- Advanced English is required.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is
a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you
and your team have agreed upon.
- An understanding of best practices and a commitment to
- A positive mindset and a can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week.Our Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500
- 401(k) w/ 4% match
- Virtual company events each month
- Ample opportunity for career advancement
- Continuing education opportunitiesFullStack is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment
opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have
a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please
let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form,
which can be provided upon request during our hiring and interview
process.Learn more about our.
Keywords: FullStack Labs, LLC, Louisville , Principal / Senior DevOps Engineer - Remote - USA, Education / Teaching , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!