Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: May 6, 2021
PDS Tech, Inc is seeking a Quality Engineer - located in
- Develops quality plans, quality assurance procedures, work
- Performs layout work on applicable measurement equipment.
- Reads and interprets customer drawings and specifications and
identify appropriate inspection methods.
- Interprets geometric dimension and tolerance
- Performs 1st piece, last piece, and in process inspection
- Evaluates nonconforming material to determine final
- Provides support to Manufacturing Engineering and other
- May direct the work of less senior personnel.
- Maintains a safe work environment and ensures compliance with
safety objectives and policies.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in
- Ability to use computers to prepare appropriate reports and
documents. Required Skills and Education:
- High School/GED plus 8 years of relevant experience OR
Associate's Degree plus 6 years of working experience OR Bachelor's
Degree and 4 years work experience
- Experience with FARO and Leica Laser Tracker
- CMM programming and operation using PC-Dmis or equivalent
- Working experience with Ansi Y14.5 GD&T
- Work history with portable Metrology Inspection and
- Experience operating a global CMM and Leica Laser TrackerPDS
Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status,
pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier
specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a
full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Louisville , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!