Company: Omni One
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Quality EngineerScottsburg, IN$65,000 - $80,000Job ID # 25473
Our client, located in Southern Indiana, is part of one of the
largest global automotive manufacturing corporations. With
industry-leading technology, a recent multi-million-dollar plant
expansion, and a highly automated facility, this leading company is
positioned for long-term growth and stability. To keep up with
recent demand, their most urgent need is for a Quality Engineer.
- Growth opportunities
- Excellent benefits package
- Close-knit plant culture with large corporate backing
Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer include:
- Act as the liaison between customer and manufacturing facility
for quality initiatives
- Develop and facilitate product quality systems, procedures, and
- Maintaining ISO/IATF standards to ensure system and part
- Preparing Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA), flow
charts, control plan, and the Production Part Approval Process
(PPAP) documentation. Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- At least an Associates Degree
- At least two years experience as a Quality Engineer within a
high-volume, automotive manufacturing facility.
- Experience with Advanced product quality planning (APQP), PPAP,
PFMEA, and IATF 16949 standards
- The ability to travel to customer sites as needed. Key
- IATF 16949
- Automotive manufacturing Please apply or send us a copy of your
resume to . All of your information will be kept confidential.
Please feel free to call us at . Applications that fit the listed
requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule
an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Keywords: Omni One, Louisville , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Scottsburg, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!