Company: Bristol Group
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Bristol Group is an industry-leading design-build commercial
construction firm headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky, with its
own state-of-the-art precast concrete production facility. With a
vast portfolio of industrial, commercial, urban vertical,
corrections and parking facilities, our skilled team is ready for
your next project. And our Bristol Promise is that we will reduce
your risk, keep your project on budget and finish on schedule - all
enabling faster use of your new facility. Diesel Mechanic
- Works in a safe manner and promotes a safe accident free work
- Thinks ahead and plans for success.
- Responsible for the repairs and preventive maintenance of
powered equipment and road trailers. This includes construction
equipment, concrete mixer trucks, yard tractors, mobile cranes,
diesel engines, and flatbed road trailers.
- Effectively troubleshoots and repairs electrical systems,
hydraulics systems, and air brake systems utilizing knowledge and
- Completes preventive maintenance tasks to schedule with the
highest levels of quality.
- Accurately diagnoses problems with equipment and completes
repairs in an expedient and cost-effective manner. Repairs
equipment with a "repaired for life "solution.
- Maintains an organized and clean repair shop.
- Maintains an inventory of spare parts and other materials
needed for repairs and preventive maintenance activities.Diesel
- Must be a motivated team player with a high sense of urgency
- Can prioritize work and manage themselves with minimal
- Strong mechanical aptitude and a passion for taking care of
- Two-year technical degree preferred with 3-5 years of
experience. Equivalent experience and demonstrated skills will be
considered in lieu of a degree.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Basic computer skills required to be able to enter completed
work orders into the system and find needed manuals and information
to complete tasks.CompensationCompetitive salary, paid holidays and
PTO, full benefits package including medical, dental, vision,
voluntary life insurance, FSA, HSA, company paid life and
disability, 401K with employer match.Bristol Group is proud to be
an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate
based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a
protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Bristol Group, Louisville , Diesel Mechanic, Engineering , Charlestown, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!