Accounts Payable Manager
Company: Trilogy Health Services, LLC
Posted on: February 16, 2020
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECTManages and directs the accounts payable team
responsible for processing of invoices, electronic payments, check
requests, employee expense reimbursements and P-Card across
Trilogys health campuses and home office
(multi-facility/multi-entity).-- Oversees vendor setup, maintenance
and annual 1099 requirements. Provides accounts payable support to
Trilogy health campus personnel and home office leadership.
--Trilogy is transitioning in 2020 from Microsoft Navision to
Oracle Fusion Cloud. This ERP transition will be a critical
initiative for the AP team requiring considerable effort, training
and change management. --Duties and Responsibilities--
- Lead and manage day to day activity of a team of nine (9)
Accounts Payable Specialists whose duties include the
- Process invoices and payment requests (check or
- Review invoices for proper approval and GL coding (health
campus/department/account information as needed)
- Key invoices/check requests into AP system.
- Process check runs
- Customer Service and Support to Trilogys health campuses and
home office team members (multi-facility)
- Manages oversight of SOX Compliance as it relates to
- Responsible for making sure proper controls, segregation of
duties and evidence of review are followed
- Maintains Expenditure Process Narrative
- Handles audit requests
- Additional Core Responsibilities include:
- Directs the processing of Trilogy health campuses expense
reports for payment if Campus staff is unavailable.
- Oversees the processing of invoices/check requests for start-up
Health Campuses, Capital and Development.
- Directs the generation of checks for Health Campuses and
oversees the mailing to appropriate facility or vendor.
- Directs accounting functions related to accounts payable
month-end close; ensures accuracy and timeliness of AP related
accruals (including vendor statement accruals for approximately 15
key vendors); build partnership with accounting team leaders
regarding AP close and key invoice status for critical month end
- Oversee administration of Purchasing Card Administration
- Directs vendor file setup and maintenance in the Accounts
- Analytical review of key vendors for opportunities related to
rebates, overdue invoices, etc. to maximize relationship with
- Oversees and directs the maintenance of files of paid
invoices/check request/expense reports processed at the Home
Office; often large global invoices with expense distributed across
many legal entities (Intercompany)
- Directs the ordering of checks, envelopes and other supplies
for the Accounts Payable department.
- Assists Accounts Payable Specialists in fielding and
researching vendor inquires.
- Provides accounts payable-related training to Health Campus
personnel as needed.
- Directs issuance of 1099s
- Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and
policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence
to company guidelines.
- Assists accounting and other management team members with
- Recruits, screens, selects, hires, trains, coaches, counsels
and develops a team of qualified and highly motivated
- Conserves resources by adhering to financial stewardship using
prudent judgment related to expense(s) incurred by the
- Minimal travel including overnight stay as necessary.
- ------WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORExperience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or the equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Three (3) to five (5) years accounts payable and proven
leadership experience. Healthcare, senior living industry or
long-term care environment preferred.
- Three (3) to five (5) years multi-facility experience
- Must have SOX Compliance experience.
- Oracle experience preferred.
- Proven project management experience preferred.
- Must have 1099 filing experience.
- Exemplary analytical skills using excel, with the ability to
summarize data for leadership in a thoughtful and concise manner
using available resources, including the Microsoft Office Suite of
products.LOCATIONTrilogy Health Services Louisville KentuckyLIFE AT
TRILOGYHeadquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was
founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best
Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional,
comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy
has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and
KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference.
We care for you while you care for others. #C4U--The Trilogy
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company
- Tuition--Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!Equal Opportunity Employer--Trilogy Hires Heroes
Just Like YOU!
Keywords: Trilogy Health Services, LLC, Louisville , Accounts Payable Manager, Executive , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!