Sr Director of HR Business Partner Apply to This Job
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Company: Security / Investigative Services, Louisville, KY
Remarks: The Senior Director, Human Resources Business Partner
(HRBP) is a strategic consultant and advisor to business unit and
HR leadership driving human capital solutions aligned with
Company's business objectives. Provides consultative advice and
strategic thought leadership on the talent implications of business
strategies and objectives. Oversees HR Operations in the field as
well as delivers key projects that impact Company facilities.
- The incumbent should be able to perform the following functions
at a pace and level of performance consistent with the job
- Works closely with leaders to understand business unit
strategies and outcomes that enable business results.
Collaboratively creates talent strategies that support short and
long-term business goals and objectives in the business unit.
Provides thought leadership, insights, and recommendations for
effective talent management approaches using an analytical and
- Plans, drives, executes, and monitors the effectiveness of
talent solutions. Assumes shared responsibility for the
organizational and cultural health of client groups and the
effectiveness of their leadership team(s). Collaboratively partners
with other functions and teams to provide integrated solutions to
business unit clients.
- Provides leadership and guidance to direct reports in areas of
employee relations, HR investigations, performance management, and
regulatory audit preparedness. Provides work direction to the HR
Directors and their teams clearly identifying and overseeing
progress towards metric driven accountabilities for HR
- Assists in the identification and assessment of facility and
Business Unit senior leaders through participation in interview
panels and talent reviews.
- Advises, guides and coaches leaders to navigate the
complexities of managing teams, performance management, career
development, employee relations issues and conflict resolution.
Conducts focus groups with employees and leaders to keep a pulse on
employee engagement. Analyzes results to prepare, present, and
drive clear action plans for improvement at facilities and across a
- Uses analytics, data, and insights to inform people-related
problem solving and decision making. Understands key talent levers,
digital strategies, HR regulations, and best practices that can
impact short and long-term talent strategies. Synthesizes metrics
and data to deliver clear narratives around where talent strategies
are successful or at risk. Works with leadership to craft and
execute action plans.
- Drives business process design and change management
initiatives to optimize how HR delivers services to business
leaders and employees. Leverages technology to improve HR service
delivery. Identifies, prioritizes, and advocates for potential new
initiatives to further HR and Operations strategy goals, mitigate
risks, demonstrate financial return, and/or positive employee
- Collaborates on various HR initiatives, provides strategic HR
leadership and guidance on facility specific challenges. Fosters a
culture of excellence, accountability, empowerment, and inclusive
- Provides leadership on projects in line with divisional
requirements and business needs. Drives efficiency and
effectiveness through the improvement of HR processes, policies,
and systems as required to meet current and future company goals
- Domestic U.S. travel is required, at least 50% of the time.
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a
Bachelor 's degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- Seven years of Human Resources Business Partner and/or Human
- Five years in a supervisory role within Human Resources.
- Additional years of related experience may be substituted for
the required education on a year-for-year basis up to two
- Must have broad exposure with current talent strategies
including attraction, development and retention, experience
designing enterprise-wide employee experience programs, and general
knowledge of delivering training in a fast-paced, highly-regulated
- Demonstrates strong change agility. Proficiency in Microsoft
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
- A valid driver 's license is required. PREFERRED
- PHR/SPHR or CP/SCP certification is preferred.
Like This Job No. 645813
Sr Director of HRBP
Foster City, CA
Job No. 645811
Director of Career Talent Programs
Foster City, CA
Job No. 645805
Group Director of Human Insights
Job Tools:Apply to This Job --Print this job
Share thisEmail this job to meSend this job to a colleagueYour
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030
Keywords: ExecuNet, Louisville , Sr Director of HR Business Partner Apply to This Job, Executive , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!