Workforce Management Analyst
Location: West Point
Posted on: February 24, 2021
The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for analyzing call
volume trends, preparing forecasts and providing scheduling
recommendations for Charter contact centers.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience.
Developes and maintains a comprehensive forecasting and scheduling
model, using WorkforceManagement tools to forecast call volume.
Creates staffing requirements and generate work schedules for
Guide and manage indirect reporting relationships with a local
Workforce Supervisors and Scheduling Administrators.
Determine yearly, monthly, daily and intra-day workforce
requirements by gathering data on contact center statistics,
marketing campaigns, system events, etc.
Coordinate and facilitate collaboration with customer care
leadership, marketing, technical operations, human resources,
finance, information technology, outsource partners and others to
capture forecast and staff impacting activities.
Manage forecast results by provide feedback, input and reporting to
business partners to develop more scientific and accurate
Align call demand with agent supply to achieve key performance
objectives (service level, utilization, budgeting, etc.).
Provide long-term forecasts to management and product owners in
support of future strategic initiatives.
Conduct workforce simulations to provide advice regarding the
impact of business strategies within contact centers.
Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
Skills / Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to supervise and motivate othersAbility to make
decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications
(i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle
requests or situations
- Knowledge of cable television products and services
- Knowledge of Aspect eWorkforce Management or similar
application (IEX, Blue Pumpkin, etc)
- Knowledge of database applications (SQL, Oracle, Access,
Bachelor's degree in statistics, business or related field or
Related Work Experience
2 years of Workforce management scheduling and forecasting
2 years of Inbound contact center experience
Office environment with 24-hour service capabilitySalaries depend
on geography, education, and experience; negotiations begin at $
For more information on Spectrum's benefits, please click .
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Louisville , Workforce Management Analyst, Executive , West Point, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!