Unit Manager Nurse RN- Weekends
Company: Christian Care Communities
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky's largest
faith-based not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement
living and long-term care for Older Adults.
Christian Care Communities in Louisville is located in historic Old
Louisville and offers a quality senior living experience with an
array of apartments, amenities and services. Residents have the
support and assisted services they need to live independent, secure
and fulfilled lifestyles. Residents can choose from one-bedroom and
studio apartments and have access to skilled nursing care and
rehabilitation services from the Christian Health Center. Residents
enjoy a newly renovated and welcoming community near restaurants,
shopping and medical offices while taking advantage of organized
activities, trips and volunteer opportunities to remain active and
engaged. Christian Care provides the physical, emotional, social
and spiritual care services residents need to live secure and
fulfilled lifestyles as their care needs change.
The Unit Manager RN is responsible for the supervision of nursing
activities and provides direct nursing care during assigned duty
hours while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws,
regulatory and organizational standards.
- Completes clinical rounding for outcomes on your assigned
unit(s), daily at a minimum; addresses performance deficiencies as
they are identified, with immediate correction.
- Tracks the 24 - Hour Report to identify changes in condition,
issues that need further investigation, assessment and / or
intervention and notifications to Medical Director (MD) and
- Participates in the following meetings as directed:
- Daily clinical
- Clinical at risk
- Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI)
- Completes pharmacy / dietary requests and care checks in a
- Reviews admissions records for completion of data following the
admission process, ensuring smooth transitions of care.
- Responds promptly and appropriately to resident, family and
- Monitors and ensures completeness of resident documentation
including but not limited to; intake, fluid, weights, Brief
Interview for Mental Status (BIMS), skin assessments, Activities of
Daily Living (ADL) charting and skilled nursing notes.
- Completes and keeps current the 802/672. Roster Matrix / Census
- Participates in the On-Call schedule as required and provides
- Observes new employee orientation to the unit, new employee's
progress and performance; completes and conducts employee
evaluations, provides constructive feedback and identifies
strengths / weaknesses and goals for improvement.
- Monitors staffing patterns and addresses with adjustment of
- Supervises and coordinates assigned facility programs,
including but not limited to, restorative, wound care and infection
- Personifies outstanding customer service to co-workers, clients
and vendors by acting as a subject matter resource in a timely,
considerate and friendly manner, always maintaining the "Golden
Rule" approach; practices patience and kindness.
- Required License and/or Certification: Licensed RN
- Required Education: Associate's degree in Nursing or related
field from an accredited college / university
- Required Experience: 2 years' experience in long-term care;
supervisory experience in acute care, sub-acute or long term
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
- Paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) and 403(b)
- Education Assistance
- Free Parking
- And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the
principle of diversity and providing an equal employment
opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All
employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements
and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over),
genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Christian Care Communities, Louisville , Unit Manager Nurse RN- Weekends, Executive , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!