Project Management Coordinator
Company: Material Handling Systems, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Project Coordinator (PC) works under the direction of a
Project Manager. The Project Coordinator supports all
administrative tasks of a project such as invoicing, scheduling,
hosting weekly meetings, etc. In addition, the PC helps keep all
parts of the project process organized and running according to
plan. The PC may support multiple projects under multiple project
managers. Projects of smaller and more simplistic scope may be
managed turnkey by the project coordinator.
In addition, this position will include organizing the production
schedule to ensure the timely delivery of product to the field to
support the installation schedule. The PC will report results and
issues to the Project Manager on a regular basis taking every
opportunity to avoid or minimize potential issues to the Project.
The PC is expected to travel to the Project site on a regular basis
to evaluate progress, maintain effective communication with the
field staff and to customer's sites to provide on-site field
support and commissioning.
- The ability to work with other departments and subcontractors
in an effective and productive manner.
- The ability to effectively communicate with the customer.
- The ability to schedule and maintain engineering activities for
- The ability to develop solutions to installation and other
- The ability to communicate and collaborate with others and
- The ability to analyze progress and determine issues in the
schedule in a timely manner.
- The ability to recruit and evaluate talent to grow the
- Travel required on average of 50%, and during project peek up
to 80% depending on project needs.
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks and changing
- To be results focused.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with high level scheduling.
- Experience working with customers in planning and
- Experience in coordinating department activities with other
This job description describes the general nature and level of work
expected of a person assigned to this position. All job
requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills
and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently.
Employees may be required to perform any other job-related duties
as requested by their supervisor.
It is the policy of Material Handling Systems, Inc (MHS) and its
affiliated companies to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO)
to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical
or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic
information, marital status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related
condition, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status,
citizenship status (if authorized to work in the U.S.), or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In
addition, MHS will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified
individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Material Handling Systems, Inc., Louisville , Project Management Coordinator, Executive , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!