Company: Amerisourcebergen Drug Corporation
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Are you looking to make a difference in a patients life? At
AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative
culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a
difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility
to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
The Corporate Security and Regulatory Affairs (CSRA) Manager is
responsible for overseeing, monitoring and coordinating all aspects
of the distribution centers regulatory compliance efforts and
procedures, including DEA, OSHA, PDMA and FDA. This position is
assigned specific responsibility for ensuring continual and proper
compliance with all divisional, corporate and government regulatory
requirements in order to reduce exposure to potential fines and
citations. This position is categorized as compliance critical and,
as such, requires and is assigned specific responsibility for
ensuring continual and proper compliance with all division,
corporate and regulatory requirements. This is an onsite
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Monitors and verifies all Distribution Center (DC) state,
federal licensure and DEA Registrations as required.
2. Monitors all applicable State & Federal regulations to ensure
3. Acts as liaison between DC and all state & federal regulatory
4. Manages and/or assists with all state, federal & regulatory
inspections and information requests.
5. Conducts semi-annual CSRA Self Audits.
6. Manages and ensures all security systems, including access card,
key control, CCTV and alarm system are maintained; oversees
corporate policy regarding access control and security requirements
with emphasis on the cage and vault areas.
7. Manages the DC locker program to ensure corporate policy is
8. Manages and maintains all DC Power of Attorney documentation for
all signers of Schedule 2 order forms;
9. Reviews and maintains Schedule 2 (DEA Form 222s) to ensure
compliance of vendor purchases; manages customer back-order files
and provides monthly submissions to DEA
10. Monitors the ABC Order Monitoring Program (OMP) at the DC level
to ensure DC compliance with all corporate requirements.
11. Monitors all requirements related to servicing of Narcotic
Treatment Programs including regular review of applicable CSRA
forms and associated manifests.
12. Reviews and verifies that all controlled substance and listed
chemical inventories (daily counts, monthly & biennial) are
completed and maintained as per corporate policy.
13. Ensures that all variances identified during controlled
substance or listed chemical cycle and counts and/or inventories
are investigated and all necessary corrections are initiated per
14. Process all required ARCOS corrections as per corporate
15. Maintains and manages notification and submittal of all
correspondence to state and federal agencies regarding losses of
Rx, Controlled Substance and/or Listed Chemical product as per
16. Conducts periodic inventory accountability audits to ensure
complete and accurate records are maintained for all controlled
substance transactions in the DC, per ABC retention policy.
17. Manages & oversees all aspects of the Health & Safety Program
and conducts quarterly review of all OSHA 300 Logs; Conducts all
H&SP training, manages all health & safety teams, coordinate
safety motivational programs, schedules and facilitates all
H&SP Advisory Committee meetings, and manages all
18. Responsible for heightening the awareness of security issues
and bringing potential diversion activities and security breaches
to the attention of CSRA; identifies areas of vulnerability and
propose reconciliation procedures; takes prompt correction action
when unsafe acts or conditions are observed.
19. Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration,
accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar
vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year
bachelors degree program or equivalent combination of experience
and education; normally requires a minimum of four (4) years
directly related and progressively responsible experience.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Good understanding of legal and regulatory compliance
2. Knowledge of Federal, State and local regulatory agencies
3. Detailed understanding of all warehouse practices and
4. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in
5. Effective presentation and training skills
6. Strong interpersonal skills
7. Strong leadership skills
8. Effective negotiation skills
9. Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
10. Good analytical skills; self-motivating
11. Ability to follow and interpret government regulatory
requirements and changes
12. Ability to implement processes resulting in satisfactory audit
13. Strong decision making skills
14. Excellent problem solving skills; ability to resolve issues
effectively and efficiently
15. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to
our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive,
diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take
a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are
company-paid, while others are available through associate
contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location,
position and/or business unit.
Affiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class
protected by federal, state or local law.by Jobble
Keywords: Amerisourcebergen Drug Corporation, Louisville , Compliance Manager, Executive , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!