Restaurant Assistant Manager
Company: Estep & Company, INC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Assistant Manager contributes to the success
of Five Guys, through assisting in the daily operations of the
restaurant. The Assistant Manager's responsibility is to support
the operation of the restaurant, in the absence of the General
Manager, while maintaining the highest standards of food quality,
service, cleanliness, safety and sanitation by directing and
supervising team members. The Assistant Manager is also responsible
for handling issues with team members, food suppliers and guests
directly, then escalates them to the General Manager when
necessary. Live by the core values: -Genuine Hospitality,
Exceptional Quality, and Remarkably Clean-Key areas of
- The ability to provide supervision during assigned shifts.
- Provides team members, and guests with a positive experience
- Manages both FOH and BOH shift responsibilities to include
scheduling of staff to minimize overtime and achieve daily labor
controls and cost as assigned by management.
- Monitors speed of service to ensure a positive guest
- Handle guest comments and complaints.
- Supervise daily shifts to ensure Five Guys standards, product
quality and cleanliness is maintained.
- Assist in the ongoing training of team members, including new
hires as well as existing staff to make certain Five Guys
procedures and processes are followed.
- Performs line checks as necessary.
- Enforce uniform policy and standards.
- Ensures proper cash handling procedures are followed.
- Opening and closing of restaurant in the absence of upper
- All other duties as assigned by management.Powered by
Keywords: Estep & Company, INC, Louisville , Restaurant Assistant Manager, Executive , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!