Company: Bloomin' Brands
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At we believe that people want to be part of something they can
be proud of, is fun, and values you. Our goal for you as an
Outbacker is to allow your BOLD personality to shine, make it a
great place to work, while exceeding concentrated customer service
and serious food standards, bringing our Guests an AUSS-SOME
experience. With limited supervision, the Manager is responsible
for the daily operations of the FOH/BOH functions in a restaurant,
including appearance, presentation, customer experience, and
professional leadership and direction to employees. Join for the
Fun, Stay for the Career! -If you are looking for a great place to
work, have fun, and make money mate, click to apply. Position
- Assist with staffing levels and determining which staff are
assigned to each shift.
- Manages all employees to maintain high employment quality
standards consistent with the Outback brand including, but not
limited to, hiring, development, counseling, promotion, discipline,
and termination as appropriate.
- Share the vital responsibility to recruit, interview, and hire
Outbackers to staff your restaurant.
- Champion our development paths for all Outbackers so that they
can reach their career goals. These development paths provide the
roadmaps for our internal management promotions.
- Enforce safety and sanitary practices and maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies,
federal/state/local laws, and ordinances; all health inspections
meet required state standards. The operational basics and standards
are adhered to with total commitment and passion through providing
direction and guidance to employees.
- Actively participates as a member of the management team.
- Responds to guest comments and seeking the opportunity to build
guest count while educating and empowering other Outbackers to act
in a similar capacity.
- Sets excellent customer service and work examples.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the entire menu and preparation.
- Engage in community and market-related opportunities at the
restaurant. Minimum Requirements:
- One (1) year previous restaurant management experience
- Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Minimum age 21 years. Preferred Requirements:
- One (1) year previous experience in full service (including
bar) restaurant management
- Certification in food safety.
- Willingness to relocate within the assigned region.
- Computer skills. Perks & Benefits that we offer at Outback
Steakhouse: Outback Steakhouse offers a comprehensive benefits and
perks package. As a Manager, you are eligible for benefits on the
first of the month following or coinciding with your hire date or
- We support your BOLD career dreams. #BloomWithUs
- PTO (Paid Time Off) to take the time for you!
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family
- Health & Wellness benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision
- Company-paid Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Health Rewards
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Buy-Up Short- and Long-Term Disability (with Buy-Up
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-Legal Services Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Meal comp benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Anniversary Program
- Rx for pet's prescription savings program
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work
- Best-in-class training and development programs
- Rewards and recognition programs (we appreciate all that you
do) - - - - -Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Bloomin' Brands, Louisville , Restaurant Manager, Executive , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!