Company: Martin Motorsports
Posted on: September 23, 2022
We are seeking a Sales Manager to join our team at our
Harley-Davidson Louisville location. The Sales Manager is
responsible for ensuring the facility meets its new and used
vehicle unit and F&I sales and gross profit objectives on a
daily, monthly and annual basis. Will accomplish these objectives
through planning, organizing, training, coordinating and measuring
the activities of the New and Used Vehicle Sales Departments. Must
present a professional appearance.Responsibilities:
- Determine monthly and annual forecasts in terms of unit sales,
gross profit objectives and departmental profits.
- Establish objectives with each salesperson and F&I Manager
regarding closing percentages, prospecting efforts, unit sales,
time utilization and projected income.
- Conduct sales meetings on a daily basis to review the previous
day's results and determine current day's plan of action.
- Provide on-the-job training for salespeople.
- Develop and implement a prospecting program for salespeople and
ensure the program is followed to achieve desired results.
- Facilitate New vehicle pre-delivery with the Service
- Review monthly productivity reports, salespeoples' monthly
forecasts and profit performance with the Operations Director by
salesperson and as a department.
- Establish and maintain standards for displaying, merchandising
and maintaining new and used vehicles and lots.
- Ensure vehicle salespeople maintain a 100-percent turnover to
the Finance & Insurance Manager.
- Assist salespeople in closing deals.
- Establish standards for appraising used vehicles including
requirement to obtain vehicle history report.
- Ensure compliance with information security program and other
- Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations
which govern retail auto sales.
- Determine new and used inventory levels to be carried based in
customer and market analysis.
- Ensure cross sales of Parts and Accessories, financing, general
merchandise, warranties, HOG dues, insurance products and
- Complete all training as directed by management.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in the Personnel
Policy Manual and other corporate policies.
- Any other duties as assigned.Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years of sales consultant in a dealership
- Must have a dynamic personality and drive to pursue leads,
close deals, and increase sales
- Familiarity with CRM and DMS usage is a mustBenefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paychecks
- $850 per week + % + 20k annual bonus = ($70,000-$80,000
Sales, Sales Management, Sales Manager, Motorcycles, Management
Keywords: Martin Motorsports, Louisville , Sales Manager, Executive , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!