Regional Vice President of Operations
Company: schulte companies
Posted on: September 23, 2022
This website is AudioEye enabled and is being optimized for
accessibility. To open the AudioEye Toolbar, press "shift + =".
Some assistive technologies may require the use of a passthrough
function before this keystroke. For more information, activate the
button labeled "Explore your accessibility options". Regional Vice
President of Operations - #SHGL-23384 Louisville , KY Area of
Interest Hotel Operations Job Title Regional Vice President of
Operations Job Description Schulte Hospitality Group (SHG) is
seeking a dynamic, service-oriented Regional Vice President of
Operations to join our team! SHG is an organization whose success
is rooted in its service culture. Our mission is to exude
hospitality, be respectful and authentic, prioritize the needs of
our internal and external stakeholders above our own, and
continuously strive to make a positive impact in all we do. We are
passionate hoteliers eager to add like-minded people to our rapidly
growing team! What's in it for you? When you join SHG you'll be
part of a team committed to an inclusive, employee-focused
workplace that is invested in your development. We want you to feel
engaged, empowered, and excited to grow with us. After all, we
believe our greatest and most valuable asset is our people! SHG
provides a rewarding, fun and flexible work environment, exciting
perks, a robust benefit package and an atmosphere designed to
encourage and promote career growth within the company. Our
Company: Schulte Hospitality Group is a division of Schulte
Companies, a leading third-party management company with deep,
multi-generational experience in all facets of the hospitality
industry. We are a diverse team of innovative hoteliers and
restauranteurs operating more than 200 locations across 38 states
and 3 countries. Our portfolio includes a wide array of reputable
brands like Marriott, Hilton, IHG and Hyatt as well as many unique,
independent, boutique and lifestyle properties and restaurants. -
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Promotes hotel's policies and philosophies to associates and
guests through direct and indirect interaction.
- Creates the hotel's annual budget, monitors and measures
performance of assigned hotels and coaches as appropriate
throughout the year.
- Provides effective people leadership of assigned hotels by
attracting, motivating, developing, rewarding and retaining top
- Implements programs that meet corporate goals and
- Evaluates the results of overall operations regularly and
systematically and reports these results to the Vice President of
Operations and COO.
- Ensures that the responsibilities, authorities, and
accountability of all direct subordinates are defined and
- Ensures a professional image at all times through appropriate
business appearance and dress.
- Follows and promotes company policies and procedures and is
able to effectively articulate and present the Company's vision and
- Performs other duties are assigned to meet business
- Responsible for the overall Revenue, Sales, and Operational
Performance of each asset in his/her region.
- Responsible for GSS Performance of each hotel in his/her
region, ensuring all hotels exceed the Brand average and do not
fall below the Brand Required minimum threshold.
- Promote Company's policies and philosophies to all General
Managers. Ensure proper follow up and follow thru on company
deadlines and initiatives.
- Consistently and proactively measure hotel performance (Sales,
Revenue, Market Share, GSS, GOP, Accounts Receivable) to ensure
hotel exceeds target goals.
- Responsible for ensuring all hotels are meeting the Brand
Guidelines for service, quality, training, and product. All hotels
must pass annual of bi-annual inspections.
- Conducts weekly calls focused on monitoring hotel performance
and updating any general concerns.
- Conducts a minimum of three (3) property visits per year
utilizing the Property Visit Tool, Report, and Agenda.
- Effectively monitor Accounts Receivable performance monthly to
ensure company compliance by all hotels.
- Conduct annual General Manager Performance Evaluations.
- Conducts monthly P&L Reviews with each General Manager to
ensure focus on areas of opportunity and develop actions plans to
- Review of Monthly Performance Reviews by each property.
- Participate on Weekly Revenue Calls regarding Focus Assets or
those not meeting RPI goals.
- Works jointly with the Regional Revenue Manager and Regional
Director of Sales in their region to ensure Sales, Marketing, and
Revenue strategies are in line allowing us to achieve RPI goals.
-EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality, Hotel or Restaurant
Management or related field.
- Ten (10) years hotel leadership experience with a reputable
hotel brand, preferably Hilton or Marriott.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office including Outlook,
Excel, PowerPoint and Word. -KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge and deep understanding of all aspects of hotel
- Must be detail oriented, with strong self organization and
- Promotes an atmosphere of teamwork with the ability to lead by
- Builds morale and spirit while instilling an industry leading
guest service attitude in all associates.
- Strong customer service orientation and skills with exceptional
attention to detail.
- "Hands-on" leadership approach to management and team
- Must be able to prioritize Regional functions in order to meet
- Executes all performance management, oversee recruitment &
retention programs to include bonus program & annual reviews.
- Well-versed in strategic planning and operational
- Excellent communicator and dynamic presenter.
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct with clear
- Travel Up to 50% of time -JOB COMPETENCIES:
- Commitment to Task: -Demonstrates dependability and shows a
sense of urgency about getting results; willing to commit the hours
it takes to get the job completed; takes responsibility for actions
and achieves results; overcomes obstacles.
- Communication Skills: -Presents ideas, concepts, and
information effectively and clearly through the spoken word;
actively listens; communicates comfortably with various audiences;
responds effectively to questions.
- Flexibility: -Adapts and changes course of action when
appropriate; effectively transitions from task to task; deals well
with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays, or unexpected
events; maintains objectives amidst shifting priorities.
- Initiative: -Takes action proactively; addresses issues or
opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and
accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a
- Managing Execution: -Manages multiple projects and effectively
prioritizes tasks, responsibilities, and goals; uses goals to guide
actions and creates detailed action plans; organizes and schedules
people and tasks; utilizes resources effectively to meet
- Teamwork: -Works cooperatively with others to accomplish
business goals and objectives; asks others for their ideas and
opinions; supports team's decisions; contributes to the team's
efforts. PERKS/BENEFITS - Work Today, Get Paid today with Daily
- Track your daily income with updates after every shift you work
- Transfer your earnings instantly or next day -
- Automatically save a portion of your paycheck - In addition to
Daily Pay, Schulte Hospitality Group offers a robust selection of
perks/benefits that include, but aren't limited to: Paid Time Off,
Unlimited Referral Bonuses, Growth and Career Opportunities, Hotel
Discounts, 401K, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance,
Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health
Savings Account, Pet Insurance, Dependent Tuition Benefits, EAP
Program, Marketplace Discounts at various retailers such as Disney,
Apple, AT&T, Verizon and more, and a flexible and fun working
environment! - *Schulte Hospitality Group is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: schulte companies, Louisville , Regional Vice President of Operations, Executive , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!