Company: Valiant Integrated Services
Posted on: September 23, 2022
This website is AudioEye enabled and is being optimized for
accessibility. To open the AudioEye Toolbar, press "shift + =".
Some assistive technologies may require the use of a passthrough
function before this keystroke. For more information, activate the
button labeled "Explore your accessibility options". The eXportable
Combat Training Capability (XCTC) Program is the Army National
Guard (ARNG) capstone training event for Brigade Combat Teams (BCT)
to attain T-Level 3 (T3) training readiness. This position is a
fulltime Exempt (salary) position supporting the XCTC Program and
may support work originating at any , or all of the multiple
scheduled locations of these events. The XCTC Depot/Warehouse
Manager primarily works in the Louisville, KY warehouse, but
supports exercises with field operations. RESPONSIBILITIES AND
- Assist in Interview, performance counseling, and overseeing of
employees for administrative support
- Assist with the supervision of the facilities team that
conducts the set-up, test, repair, operation, tear down, and pack
up of equipment i.e communication towers, simi trailers, HVACs and
generator sets -
- Oversee the coordination with teams to help the training unit
and MILES contact team to schedule, issue, and install
instrumentation on both individuals and vehicles FREDI issues
- Manages the strict inventory control and accountability of
exercise equipment -
- Participate in and document the issue, installation,
maintenance, and recovery of instrumentation components
- Responsible for 100% accountability of all equipment
- Manages the overall safety, quality, productivity, performance,
and customer experience of all facility operations
- Ensures proper staffing, developing and maintaining an
- Achieves stretch goals by coaching/ teaching, establishing
standards, and developing mechanisms that will drive change and
- Mentors Supervisors and associates in the areas of
technical/operational knowledge, development of leadership skills
to further their career goals
- Collaborates with support staff (HR, Finance, Facilities,
Safety, IT and other Sr. Operations Managers) to build and secure
support and resources for projects.
- Responsible for resolving customer issues, internal and
external that have originated.
- Coordinates activities with other departments either internal
external (suppliers, transportation)
- Responsible for the coordination of pack out, unloading,
maintenance and shipping of equipment -
- Work with the exercise team for exercise support
- Supervise trailer shipment and load planning
- Provide lessons learned and recommendations for continual
improvement of exercise support capabilities, effectiveness, and
- Inventory/Maintenance Responsibilities (include but are not
limited to the following): -
- Oversee daily warehouse activities to include shipping,
receiving, inventory cycle counts, cleaning, organizing, and
maintenance of all GFP
- Participate in team driven equipment maintenance -
- Provide input and understand warehouse operations standard
operating procedures (SOPs) for exercise support -
- Become proficient in how Flex Train equipment works as well as
prepared and deployed at exercises -
- Operate the in-house material asset tracking system for
inventory management -
- Oversee the Creating, maintaining, and reviewing of the DD Form
2062s (inventory listings) for government and corporate property
- Participate in planning tasks with assigned exercise team
- Oversees performance of contract work of sub-contractor,
contracted to support sustaining equipment
- Evaluate competence and identify ability to evolve with the
program. Document the Strength and weaknesses. -
- Provide management with evaluation documentation to aid in
rewarding and disciplinary problems of subordinates.
- Estimates annual material and equipment needs to assist in
budgeting Regular/Temporary Regular Position Requirements
- Familiar with testing, trouble shooting, repairing equipment
- Forklift experience/certification strongly desired. -
- Documentation and technical writing skills desired.
- Prior military service and/or familiarity with military
training systems/events and U.S. Army property accountability
procedures strongly desired.
- Demonstrate proficient oral and written communication, with
strong attention to detail and an ability to interact effectively
with people of varying technical abilities (engineers, technicians,
and military personnel).
- Familiar with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Identifies potential and emerging problems with both equipment
and personnel. -
- Demonstrates flexible team-oriented attitude; adapts to
- Able to perform well and adapt in high-stress, fast-paced
environments. - EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) desired.
- 10 year's experience with the issue, tracking, maintaining and
receipt of equipment.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to obtain andmaintaina secret
clearance and meet other eligibility requirements for access to
Keywords: Valiant Integrated Services, Louisville , Depot Manager, Executive , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!