Company: Trimac Transportation, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
WHY TRIMAC? Our hauls are priceless. They ensure that you and
your family have access to valuable necessities that you use in
everyday life. Anything from the fuel needed for a cross-country
vacation, the paint you used to prepare your new baby's room, or
the cement for the driveway of your first home. No matter the role,
we know that everyone working with us makes a difference in the
lives of others. Trimac Transportation is a leader in the bulk
transportation industry with over 140 locations throughout Canada
and the US. With over 75 years of service with safety, Trimac
offers career progression, competitive pay, benefits, and job
security. This is a legacy you want to be a part of!THE ROLE The
Service Manager will be responsible for all aspects of a
maintenance facility including its building, grounds, equipment,
and personnel as well as the maintenance of all revenue equipment
assigned to the Branch. The Service Manager will also oversee the
day to day operations of the wash rack facility.A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Responsible for hiring, training, and supervision of all
maintenance and washrack personnel.
- Ensure personnel are paid properly and overtime hours are
- Ensure shop personnel are properly trained and equipped to
perform the required tasks.
- Develop leaders and build team onsite Equipment and Facility:
- Coordinate the maintenance of all company and customer
- Manage maintenance programs to meet the specialized needs of
equipment and hauling requirements.
- Maintain the equipment and facility in a safe and proper
- Maintain knowledge of current equipment specifications and
maintenance practices. Financial:
- Manage and control shop inventory, performing inventory audits
- Monitor daily usage and the purchase of parts and
- Track maintenance costs and charges on a regular basis compared
to the budget.
- Participate in the annual budgeting process. Safety and
- Ensure all work is performed in a safe manner through regular
interaction and observation of work
- Maintain all records of maintenance and testing to meet
- All environmental compliance, SWPPP, RCRA, Wastewater.
- 5-7 years of related experience and/or training.
- Minimum 2 years of management experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of maintenance.
- Experience in bulk and/or hazardous commodities is
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience working in a variety of systems and software.
- Mandatory High School Diploma.
- Relevant experience from previous jobs that would be required
before entering this job, including time spent in formal
apprenticeships. TRIMAC SAFETY COMMITMENTS
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene Trimac Transportation is an
equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices
that are fair and equitable. We appreciate your interest and taking
the time to apply, however only those selected for interviews will
be contacted. Thank you!
Keywords: Trimac Transportation, Inc., Louisville , Service Manager, Executive , Charlestown, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!