Senior Operations Manager
Company: Walden Security Commercial Services
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Senior Operations Manager
The Senior Operations Manager for the Louisville, Kentucky office
reporting in to the Nashville Regional Support Branch manages all
activities related to branch operations and the development of
branch services for assigned accounts by performing the following
- Maintains security operations business plans to include all
program requirements, labor hours, cycle, production costs, and
- Provides input to the development of service strategy and
research and development of new and emerging services.
- Maintains accountability for ensuring the successful
implementation of new contract start-ups, including personnel
requirements, material, training, subcontract, facility, tooling,
and equipment needs.
- Takes a proactive role in meeting client needs; meet with
clients regularly, listen to issues, provides security and
technical expertise and solutions. Ensure complete customer
- Ensures all established costs, quality, and delivery
commitments are met.
- Organizes operating activities with all other functions of the
organization and suppliers to obtain optimum service and
utilization of human resources and equipment; creates action plans
around key problem areas and constraints.
- Reviews service and operating reports and directs the
resolution of operational, service, and maintenance problems to
ensure minimum costs and prevent lost coverage.
- Performs administrative activities associated with the
effective management of assigned account operations, including
compiling, storing, and retrieving data for reports.
- Partners with Human resources to ensure thorough training of
all assigned employees in the area of client, company, government,
and customer policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Coordinates and/or conducts site-specific OJT, client-specific
training, and annual refresher training for security personnel, as
well as meets corporate training standards.
- Meets all contractual scheduled hours with a minimum of
unbilled overtime. Ensures that overtime costs are managed
effectively within company targets.
- Reconciles security logs against shift responsibilities and
patrols; reviews incident reports prior to submitting to a client
and coordinates preliminary investigations.
- Performs account audits and off-hour visits, completing
- Develops maintains operational procedures so that valid,
site-specific post orders are always available for reference by the
- Manages uniforms, equipment, supplies & vehicle needs at each
client site; maintains an inventory of equipment.
- Maintains responsibility for assigned account(s) and security
personnel seven days a week. Although supervision is in place, the
Operations Manager must be available via cell phone for emergency
or placement purposes. All contacts/calls must be responded to
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and
evaluation of various accounts/posts.
- Directly supervises approximately 200 hourly employees. Carries
out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities also include interviewing, and training
employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising
performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing
complaints, and resolving problems.
- Other duties may be assigned by the Branch General Manager.
The Ideal Candidate
If you are an experienced Senior Operations Manager who is
passionate and ready to take on the challenge of managing in a
complex, diverse, people-first culture, then you have what it takes
to be a successful Operations Manager for the Louisville, Kentucky
office. Job requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year College or University; and a
minimum of three years of management experience and/or training; or
an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Contact Management
Systems, Payroll Systems, Project Management software, MS Office,
and working knowledge of Internet programs.
- Valid State Driver's License, CPR/AED/First Aid
- Available 24 hours per day and seven days per week.
- Over 50 percent of travel may be required to inspect assigned
accounts/posts or corporate travel as needed.
About Walden Security: Setting the Standard by Setting the Example
Established in 1990 by law enforcement professionals Amy and
Michael S. Walden, CPP, Walden Security is a privately-held,
family-owned, and -operated company, and has grown to become one of
the largest and most respected security services firms in the
United States. Headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee with 6,000
employees, Walden Security provides integrated contract security
services through physical and virtual guarding to commercial and
government clients in 37 states, Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico.
Walden Security is also the nation's largest WBENC-Certified
Women's Business Enterprise specializing in security services, one
of the nation's only security firms with an ISO - 9001:2015
Certified Quality Management System, and is a Training Top 125
award recipient for the last three consecutive years.
Join our TeamBe proud of where you work. Walden Security is one of
the nation's largest privately-held security companies, providing a
range of security services for commercial and government
properties. Right now, we're seeking inspired, motivated, and
customer service-oriented people to add to our team. Security
experience is not required: Walden welcomes a diversity of
professional backgrounds, and we'll make sure you have the support
and training you need to be successful.If you're ready to embark on
a meaningful career with one of the nation's most dynamic and
fastest-growing security companies, apply with Walden Security
Why Walden?Walden Security is a family-owned and operated business,
and that's how we treat our employees: like family - because we
know that by taking care of our people, they, in turn, will take
better care of our clients.We seek out people who are motivated,
eager to learn, committed to serving our officers and clients, and
always doing what's right. We provide the resources, support, and
training that you need to be successful. We offer every employee
generous benefits, as well as opportunities for career growth.We
build on success by continuing to develop our people so that they
have opportunities to grow within our organization, which is why
we're an award-winning employer, with one of the highest retention
rates in the industry.
Keywords: Walden Security Commercial Services, Louisville , Senior Operations Manager, Executive , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!