Principal Account Manager - Remote
Posted on: September 24, 2022
TTEC is seeking a Sr. Technical Account Manager to join our IT
team. We're a global company that is 46,000 employees strong.
Together, we are transforming the world of customer experience by
helping our clients design and deliver simpler, more effective,
efficient, and human customer service experiences that inspire
customer loyalty and boost company profits. Our global IT
organization of 600 supports the entire enterprise that encompasses
over 40,000 users across our businesses aligned in four pillars -
Customer Care, Technology Services, Strategy Services, & Growth
Services.What you'll be doing You are the primary point of contact
to TTEC technology for both our internal and external clients
during the lifecycle of a client program and will be assigned from
one to three client programs (depending on the size of the program
and the technology support needs). You are responsible for the
successful management of the programs as well as end-to-end
technology including but not limited to desktops, network
infrastructure, servers, applications and reports as well as
responsible for all communications to the client about all
technology issues, changes and new innovation initiatives. You will
be responsible for
- Primary technology point of contact for operations, sales and
external clients for their program.
- Partner with the client leadership to execute on client
- Participates closely with the management teams of TTEC 's
Operations and other business owners to ensure quality customer
- Will quickly gain an understanding of the operations (types of
business, ops KPI's, etc) of the program as well as all aspects of
TTEC technology (infrastructure, network and applications) so as to
support the customer base.
- Will have responsibility of ensuring that all aspects of
technology for the program are within contractual specifications as
well as that all aspects of technology are in full working order
for their clients program.
- Stays abreast of new technology initiatives at TTEC to identify
improvement opportunities for their program.
- Lead client program assessments to identify innovative
technology solutions to increase operational effectiveness.Desired
Skills and Experience
- 4 years managing Information Technology teams or project
- Experience working in Account Management with heavy client
- 4 years experience in a call center environment, with knowledge
of Avaya and Cisco infrastructure preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of network protocols and operation, desktop
operating systems and capabilities, and troubleshooting
- Prefer certifiable technical skills. Acceptable certifications
include but are not limited to Associate or Bachelor Degree in
Computer Science, Microsoft Certified Product Specialist (MCPS),
Microsoft Certified Engineer (MSCE).
- Candidate must be highly organized and efficient with a strong
ability to learn quickly and self motivated.
- Must have a completed end-to-end understanding of the programs
specific technology - infrastructure and applications (desktop to
datacenter).Compensation and BenefitsThe anticipated starting
salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position
is $70,000 USD. This position is eligible to participate in an
annual incentive program.Benefits available to eligible employees
include the following
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time offTTEC is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces
and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that
respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our
global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not
only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity.
We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and
comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global
company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view
projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every
individual to bring value to the table in their own unique
way.Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC
does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs
through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any
of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or
company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.
Keywords: TTEC, Louisville , Principal Account Manager - Remote, Executive , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!