Divisional Engage Life Director - Atria Senior Living
Company: Atria Senior Living
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Born out of a partnership between Atria Senior Living and Related
Companies, Coterie is a new luxury brand that re-imagines what
senior living can be. -
From stunning architecture and thoughtful design to
state-of-the-art -fitness facilities and curated culinary
offerings, every aspect of life at Coterie is meant to support the
individual - and community - in reaching new heights. - We elevate
wellness and strive to anticipate every need to offer a life more
inspired. - -
Coterie is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing
equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age,
national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status,
or any other classification protected by applicable law. -Atria
will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of
these protected classifications. -
The Divisional Engage Life Innovation Director (DELD) will drive
success and create innovative opportunities for the
Coterie/Signature brand of service, impacting residential
well-being and ensuring that the overall branding experience
successfully achieves annual goals and objectives. DELD will lead
and coach Engage Life Directors to excel in program management,
culture and engagement, leadership development, innovation and
technology, and delivering quality and sustainable results.
- Ensure delivery of refined cultural and lifelong learning
experiences using the monthly program calendar, incorporating the
community events, programs, and experiences, in coordination with
the community staff.
- Build partnerships that support the refined cultural and
lifelong learning experiences of Coterie/Signature community
- Provide leadership and support for group exercise, healthy
living programs, and fitness programs.
- Conduct interviews and assessments of Engagement Staff when
- Partner with other functional area brand support teams, i.e.,
culinary, life guidance, hospitality, sales, and other leadership,
to provide high-quality services to residents.
- Staying up to date on the latest research and trends in luxury,
hospitality, and active aging.
- Ensure that all communities are following program standards and
- Assist in the orientation and training of Engage Life/Resident
Engagement Directors and department staff.
- Provide real-time feedback between communities and the support
- Manage and support decisions that impact community budgets and
- Assist communities in working collaboratively with department
- Support communities to identify strategic partnerships
- Support sales initiatives throughout the year, strategically
working to increase referral opportunities for
- Partner with sales to support ongoing marketing
- Support well-being efforts in all Engage Life
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required in (BA/BS) Recreational Therapy,
Education, Hospitality, Tourism Management, or related
- Understanding and experience with the older adult population
and active aging luxury services trends.
- Minimum four (4) years of multi-site experience in developing
and implementing engaging programs for active older adults,
designed to optimize independence and engagement.
- Minimum of two (2) years overseeing staff in multiple
- Strong training and facilitation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication, including public
- Strong computer and technology skills.
- Strong sales and presentation skills.
- A firm understanding of holistic well-being, with knowledge on
how to teach, train, and coach others with this approach on
- Experience managing evolving budgets is helpful.
- Will be required to travel up to 80% of the time on behalf of
- Travel time is subject to change based on community support
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Position requires driving responsibilities (may use Company
provided vehicle and/or personal vehicle).
- Must satisfactorily meet and be in compliance with Company
motor vehicle policy standards and Travel Policy.
- Must have or be willing to get a COVID-19 vaccine, subject to
Keywords: Atria Senior Living, Louisville , Divisional Engage Life Director - Atria Senior Living, Executive , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!