Assistant Manager (01390)
Company: Domino's Pizza
Location: La Grange
Posted on: November 26, 2022
You were born to be the boss. We know. You get up in the morning
and you make sure everyone else in the house is doing what they
need to do. Then you go to work and you make sure that everyone
there is doing what they need to do, even your boss. You just do
that because you have always done it. Well maybe it's time you
moved up. You want to be the boss? Well now's your chance, Domino's
Pizza is hiring bosses - more specifically Assistant Managers. It's
a tough job, one that needs a natural like you. Of course, you'll
need some skills- judgement, math and the ability to
Assistant managers are responsible for everything that happens
during the shift. This includes cost control, inventory control,
cash control and customer relations. You set the tone and the
example for the store and you have to be on your game 100% of the
Your job responsibilities would include (but are not limited
* Perform all the duties of the Customer Services Representatives
and Delivery Drivers.
* Manage anywhere from 3 to 30 employees during your scheduled
* Responsible for all store operations.
* Greeting customers and taking orders with a smile (yes, you even
have to smile when you answer the phone)!
* Operating the cash register and collecting payment from
* Making fast, accurate and consistent products while complying
with all portion sizes, recipes and baking procedures.
* Delivering product by vehicle from the store to the customer in a
safe and courteous manner.
* Maintaining cleanliness of the restaurant from the first thing
the customer sees all the way to the back of the store.
* Maintain a professional appearance at all times in compliance
within the Domino's Pizza Grooming Standards.
What are we looking for?
The good news is we can teach you how to answer the phone and make
a perfect pizza. But here are a few skills you should have to be a
successful Assistant Manager:
* Experience leading a team; during your shift, you will manage a
staff of anywhere from 3 to 30 people. You will need to use your
stellar attitude and motivational skills to get them in the right
place, at the right time and doing the right thing all while
creating a great place to work.
* A clean driving record and the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle
Record check. Safety is a priority for us and we want to make sure
anyone we put on the road is safe to be there. You will also need
access to reliable vehicle that is insured and have a valid
* A great role model - you're the person everyone will look to.
From being on time for your shift, to having a great attitude to
customers and co-workers and even how you dress - you have to have
high standards for yourself and the rest of the team.
* Our stores are open 365 days a week. Yes, that's right even on
the weekends and the holidays; that's when we are busiest! While
you schedule is pretty flexible, you have to be willing to work
when the team needs you the most.
* You have to be at least 18 years old.
You'll be working for a company that is fun and flexible. Not to
mention, its work experience you will rely on for a long time to
come. You've had our pizza delivered to you, now it's time to help
up be the pizza delivery company in the world. Go on, boss, show us
what you've got. We offer weekly pay. Apply now!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Domino's Pizza, Louisville , Assistant Manager (01390), Executive , La Grange, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!