Company: Bloomin' Brands
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Are you a positive, friendly, fun, engaged and open to change
and challenge with a sense of urgency?
Are you a team builder, able to help others be successful in their
Are you a strong leader with a genuine passion for hospitality?
Do you have a strong entrepreneurial spirit?
If you answered YES to all of these questions I want to hear from
Do you have what it takes to be a Carrabba's Leader?
As a successful Restaurant Manager (Service, Bar or Culinary), you
will be hands-on in overseeing daily restaurant operations of both
the FOH and HOH and instrumental in driving the business forward.
Not only will you make Carrabba's a great place to work, have fun
and make money, but you'll also create opportunities for our mico's
(what we affectionately call our team members) to grow their
careers as well.
Some specific responsibilities of a Restaurant Manager will
* Adhering to our high-quality employee standards: developing Micos
and holding the team accountable to standards
* Becoming the neighborhood restaurant of choice: participating in
* Exhibiting strong business acumen: developing initiatives to
build sales, increase profitability and growing the guest count
* Taking pride in presenting quality food: operating in a scratch
kitchen with the freshest ingredients
* Fiscal Responsibility: ordering, inventory and knowing your
impact to the P&L
* Enforcing safety and sanitary practices
* Living our Principles and Beliefs: exercising good judgment and
making the right decisions
As you can see we require our Restaurant Managers to do a lot and
it's vital that you combine a winning personality with professional
dedication and a team-oriented attitude. In an effort to set you
and the restaurant up for success we require the following
qualifications to be considered to join the family.
Specific qualifications include:
* Minimum 3+ years of salaried restaurant management experience
* Full Casual Dining or Casual Plus environment, preferred
* Hands-on experience in both FOH and HOH
* Previous exposure to a scratch kitchen, a plus
* Availability to work a flexible schedule
* Minimum 21 years of age with legal authorization to work in the
* Bilingual, a plus
* Ability to relocate, a plus
Here's what Carrabba's Offers You:
Restaurant Managers with Carrabba's Italian Grill are offered
continued professional development and advancement toward roles of
greater responsibility whether it's as a Managing Partner or a
support role in the field or home office. Your hard work and
professional dedication is greatly appreciated and will be rewarded
with not only a competitive compensation package but an amazing
arrange of benefits.
Here's some of what we offer:
* Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage within the
first 30 days of employment
* Life insurance
* Short- and long-disability
* 401(k) program
* Dining discounts at all Bloomin' Brands restaurants (Click the
link to learn more about BBI)
* Adoption assistance
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Access to our Employee Discount Website
* Continued professional development and advancement
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are
encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Bloomin' Brands, Louisville , Senior Manager, Executive , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!