Assistant Store Manager
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Assist the Store Manager with tasks like making sure the store
has coverage, training new hires, store paperwork, working shifts
the Manager isn't on, ordering, recruiting, interviewing, cash
handling, and communicate and motivate and manage team. Manage the
store's physical & financial resources. Develop good customer
relationships. Bookkeeping, cash and inventory variances, follows
proper ordering procedures. Trains new team members how to perform
their duties. Fills in for team members where there is no team
member to fill in. Ensure store is properly maintained and cleaned.
- Computer literate (experience with various POS systems a plus),
word, excel, and outlook
- Minimum 1 year management experience in Convenience store,
Department store, or grocery store.
- Willingness to work 40 hours per week.
- Work evenings, nights, and sometimes overnight shifts.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Minimum Education: High School or GED
- Valid Drivers License with clean driving record
Keywords: Valor, Louisville , Assistant Store Manager, Executive , Campbellsburg, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!