Field Operations Manager
Company: Skill State LLC
Posted on: March 21, 2023
We are actively hiring, as the company keeps growing! Field and
Technical services supplier for B2B sector of vending, POS
solutions and coin operated machines is looking for a Field
Operations Manager to bolster and support day to day operations and
expansion.This job is best suited for those who have experience of
B2B sales and services to street access retail businesses, solid
technical hardware and inventory management skills, and are good at
building rapport with SME business owners.As a core member of the
team your job will be to streamline and lead the local field teams,
conduct process and inventory/stock audits. We will trust you to
recruit, hire, train and manage a team regularly servicing machines
at client locations as well as sales representatives in the Greater
KY area (Louisville and vicinity of 100 miles radius).Areas of
- Management of the field sales and support teams and current
business accounts, training and consultation to the small business
- Development of operational and customer support services,
tools, databases and procedures;
- Interaction with sales, accounts collections and technical
support teams with a focus on improving overall performance and
profitability and operational performance KPI statistics.Core
- Manage the existing network of clients, identify new partners,
suppliers and distributors, and negotiate the applicable business
and technical terms across a variety of initiatives.
- Cultivate relationships with key players and platform holders
in the technology and manufacturing industries.
- Be responsible for deal pipeline by identifying appropriate
opportunities that support strategic business priorities with
business partners and suppliers.
- Prioritize and monitor expenditures in order to ensure
operational stability of implemented businesses.
- Direct the installation, regular service and technical
maintenance of applicable product hardware and software.
- Research industrial and commercial processes improvement
opportunities and provide estimations of the general potential of
- Regular review, control and improvement of existing and newly
set-up accounts (small local businesses).
- Coordination and regular audit of technical and collector
services teams, establishing KPI and monitoring progress on agreed
objectives, conducting staff performance reviews and disciplinary
meetings in line with the company HR procedures.
- Regular location visits, audits for service and marketing
- Data analysis of the financial accounts and locations
performance, preparation of periodical performance reports to the
stakeholders and management team.
- Hiring, subject and field training, and line-management of the
new and current field staff, making sure they follow the company
procedures and are accountable for the work done.
- Answering the customer support phone line and chat enquiries,
acting as an escalation point for customer complaints.
- Logging all the account audit results and notes into company
- Warehouse stock purchasing control.Requirements:
- Your own car and clean valid -Driver License (work related gas
and parking compensated).
- Confidence and experience in building and maintaining
relationship with business owners and managers at the
- Proven track record in training and managing technical support
and client services teams as well as field sales
- Strong technical background, experience in using CRM and other
mobile applications to increase the transparency of the
- Bilingual in Hindu and/or Russian languages -preferred.Why Us?
- Competitive salary + KPI bonus structure
- Career Advancement
- Health Benefits (HRA)
- 100% Travel Reimbursement (gas, parking, tolls)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Casual environment focused on teamwork
- Extensive industry and technology training -*In order to share
details on the product line and commission structure during the
interview process you might be asked to sign a confidentiality and
non-disclosure agreement. -Skill State, LLC is an equal opportunity
employer that does not discriminate. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to their race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status,
sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or
local laws.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Skill State LLC, Louisville , Field Operations Manager, Executive , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...