Senior Program Manager
Company: Volunteers of America Mid-States
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Volunteers of America Mid-States (VOA) is a non-profit organization spanning four states that creates positive change in the lives of individuals and communities through a ministry of service. We provide housing for families, veterans, and low-income seniors. - We provide care and support for individuals with developmental disabilities, healing accountability that brings people together with restorative justice, and free HIV testing and education. - When Volunteers of America was founded in 1896, "volunteer" referred to anyone who served others as a vocation through a commitment to a mission. Today, we are still staffed by paid, mission-driven professionals working to create positive change and build thriving communities. - Flexibility, teamwork, and fun are some of the reasons our employees are proud to work at VOA! - We offer a comprehensive benefits package to employees who meet eligibility requirements.
POSITION TITLE: VOA RJ Senior Program Manager
PROGRAM: Restorative Justice
DEPARTMENT: VOA Justice
REPORTS TO: VOA Justice Director
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Louisville, KY
The Senior Program Manager is responsible for the overall management of the VOA Justice Central Region operations for the catchment area including Jefferson and surrounding counties. - -
The position requires a master's degree in human services or related field with at least two years social services program management experience. A bachelor's degree and five additional years of related experience may be substituted for the Master's degree. Preference for individuals with experience working in and with criminal justice populations, knowledge of the criminal justice system and other related systems.
1. Oversees the VOA Restorative Justice project site. -
2. Implements and/or supervises activities within specific program areas as directed by the Director. - -
3. Provides weekly supervision and ongoing staff meetings for the VOA Restorative Justice staff. - -
4. Coordinates office schedules to ensure staff availability to meet the varied needs of clients. - -
5. Develops and monitors schedules to meet all program and grant requirements.
6. Provides support and training to VOA Restorative Justice staff, as needed, to promote and develop needed skills. - -
7. Maintains processes for safe keeping of all clients' files. - -
8. Maintains risk reduction standards for all office sites.
9. Assists the Director in reviewing and revising policies for VOA Restorative Justice.
10. Develops and provides information to other staff and providers, as directed, through both written and verbal presentation.
11. Participates in weekly individual staff and ongoing program supervisory meetings.
12. Attends assigned professional meetings and seminars as appropriate and funded.
13. Provides strong visible leadership in the implementation of the VOA Restorative projects. -
14. Monitors and maintains reporting requirements of all grants and funding sources. - -
15. Requires travel to project sites and may require out-of-state travel.
16. Attends and represents agency/program on appropriate agency and local committees, as directed by the Director.
17. Works with referral sources to ensure continuity of referrals. -
18. Monitors reporting processes to maintain fidelity of the project standards, grant reporting and agency standards.
19. Reviews program and grant data, outcomes, goals, and progress of requirements quarterly and provide reports to the Director. -
20. Monitors progress of clients' individualized case plans requirements.
21. Participates in Supervisory Case Reviews related to reviewing the case plans of clients. -
22. Maintains QA standards through assigned processes. -
23. Monitors the Performance Quality Improvement (PQI) process as assigned by the Director.
--- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
--- Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Coverage and Vision
--- Life Insurance
--- Long-Term Disability
--- Short Term Disability
--- Flexible Spending Accounts
--- Health Savings Accounts
--- Critical Illness
--- 403B Retirement Savings Plan
--- Employee Assistance Program
--- Paid Vacation Time (based on eligibility)
--- Paid Sick Time (based on eligibility)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Volunteers of America Mid-States, Louisville , Senior Program Manager, Executive , Louisville, Kentucky
here to apply!