Strategic Sourcing Manager
Company: Atria Careers
Posted on: September 15, 2023
OverviewWhat's the difference between a job and a meaningful,
rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you
have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest
people on earth. What's more, you are part of an extraordinary
company - one that's investing in the future of senior living by
investing in you. Don't just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary
life.Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing
equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age,
national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status,
or any other classification protected by applicable law. --Atria
will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of
these protected classifications.ResponsibilitiesThe Strategic
Sourcing Manager is responsible for partnering strategically with
Operational and Functional Leaders and vendors to ensure product,
service, and cost standards are met, portfolio mix is addressed,
contracts are created and executed to meet the scopes identified,
and consistent year-over-year improvements are made.--
- Analyze industry trends and evolving technology to proactively
identify supply base issues to reduce cost, minimize risk, protect
the continuity of supply, and exploit emerging opportunities that
benefit the Company.
- Develop category and vendor negotiation strategies to deliver
against business objectives and achieve sustainable
- Implement vendor agreements/contracts by working with
cross-functional stakeholders and vendors to reach an agreement on
the scope of work, terms, and conditions.
- Responsible for analysis of the spending patterns for quality
improvement and savings opportunities through spend categories, and
become a subject-matter expert for relevant functions.
- Proactively identify opportunities, create solutions, and
execute and lead plans to optimize business performance using
vendor resources, RFxs, Master Service Agreements, Pricing
- Collaborate with all business leaders to support Company-wide
revenue and expense initiatives that assist communities in meeting
and exceeding their NOI goals.
- Provide exceptional service to all customers by providing
timely and thoughtful responses to requests, and demonstrate the
ability to think from clients' perspectives.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management or any Business
related field is required.
- Three (3) or more years of supply chain, purchasing or
procurement experience negotiating contracts and supporting
strategic business initiatives.
- Familiarity with procurement systems..
- Demonstrated experience in successfully negotiating
multi-disciplinary contracts, strategic category management and
- Member of the Supply Chain organization(s) a plus.
- Six Sigma Certification a plus.
- Strong computer skills including the advanced/expert use of
- May be required to travel up to 10% of the time on behalf of
- Travel time is subject to change based on business needs.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Position requires driving responsibilities (may use Company
provided vehicle and/or personal vehicle).
- Must satisfactorily meet and be in compliance with Company
motor vehicle policy standards and Travel Policy.
Keywords: Atria Careers, Louisville , Strategic Sourcing Manager, Executive , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!