Posted on: November 16, 2023
- Highlights: Training provided, opportunity to develop mastery,
structured processes, variety of tasks
- Job Type: Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Relationship
Manager, Client Operations Manager
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Benefits: 5 Weeks PTO, Group Health Insurance, Employer Match
IRA, Disability Insurance
- ???????Location: Louisville, KY, in-person
Who We Are Looking For:
We would love to connect with a person who (is):
- Confident, competitive, self-starter, and independent
- Analytical and can solve most problems proactively
- Think first by evaluating numbers, analytics, facts and
technical items - and then share your findings after
- Accurate, precise, and thorough without being overly rigid, but
still following the rules
- Gets better and more efficient at your work as you lead
projects you are asked to manage
- Continuously provided training and learning opportunities that
grow your subject matter expertise
- Polite and courteous, but do not need to be proactively social
(in fact, you enjoy coming to work to work and not socialize)
- Loves variety, fast-paced environments, and is a quick
Our Project Manager will handle all marketing account management
for our clients and is our go-to person for client strategy. This
position entails diving into goals and results with our clients and
problem-solving during client meetings.
Attention to detail and accuracy are critical, as you will be
working with a quick, decisive doer in a marketing company that is
rapidly moving forward. This is a very hands-on position with a
great deal of self-reliance required after training.
You will be involved in a variety of tasks including presenting
data to update and educate at client meetings, managing a small
team and freelancers, creating and implementing client strategy,
overseeing content creation, SEO execution, and website design.
We are looking for the right person to be trained for this role.
This position is best suited for an individual who desires to
become an expert in the fundamentals and new strategies of digital
marketing for our clients.
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $19.00 - $23.00 Per
Keywords: PrideStaff, Louisville , Project Manager, Executive , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!