Director, Finance -HYBRID - St. Louis Area
Company: Lifepoint Health Support Center
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Lifepoint Health is a leader in community-based care and driven by
a mission of Making Communities Healthier. Our diversified
healthcare delivery network spans 29 states and includes 63
community hospital campuses, 32 rehabilitation and behavioral
health hospitals, and more than 170 additional sites of care across
the healthcare continuum, such as acute rehabilitation units,
outpatient centers and post-acute care facilities. We believe that
success is achieved through talented people. We want to create
places where employees want to work, with opportunities to pursue
meaningful and satisfying careers that truly make a difference in
communities across the country.
We are always looking for people inspired to help us in our
mission. If you are someone who wants to change the lives of
patients, drive success for our partners and be part of a team
driven to improve care, we may have your next opportunity. - This
position is located in the ST. LOUIS, MO area. - -
This position has a key role within the finance group with the
opportunity to work with individuals across the entire division.
The Director of Finance will primarily provide analytical support
for operations, business development and financial reporting. -
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: - To perform this job, an individual must
perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without
reasonable accommodation. -
- Prepare and analyze consolidated reporting at all levels of the
organization on actuals, forecasts and prior fiscal year.
- Analyze actual operating results and identifies key financial
and operating opportunities; quantifies actual results versus
- Manage, in partnership with other staff, operating budgets,
weekly forecasts, corporate General & Administrative expenses and
revenue targets .
- Conducts analysis of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual
- Responsible for developing financial modeling, financial
statement analysis, decision modeling, reporting, and ad-hoc
analysis to support strategic initiatives.
- Create and analyze proformas for prospective
- Support the business development team with knowledge of
financials and pro forma models.
- Assist in the preparation and review of the company's annual
operating budget including:
- Detailed support and analysis of the company's revenue forecast
and departmental budgets.
- Detailed support and analysis of balance sheet and associated
cash flow forecasts and budgets.
- Development of presentations to help summarize budget results
in a comprehensive and easy-to-understand format.
- Assist in the continued development of budgeting, financial
forecasting, operating plan and modeling tools.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 5 + years experience in financial analysis and
- Emphasis on experience conducting financial analysis, building
projections and budgeting
Keywords: Lifepoint Health Support Center, Louisville , Director, Finance -HYBRID - St. Louis Area, Executive , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!