Clinical Therapist I (Licensed)
Company: Omni Community Health
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position Title: Clinical Therapist I & II (Licensed)Omni
Community Health: Omni Community Health is a full-service,
statewide behavioral health organization helping to heal children
and adults. Our mission is to be the provider of choice for people
and agencies needing innovative, quality family and community
services which improve lives, by people taking care of people.The
Licensed Therapist is critical to achieving this focus by providing
specialized interventions to and for our clients. Omni Community
Health employees are required to model the company's mission,
vision and values in the course of their employment.The Omni Family
of Services (OFS) operates from the shared OmniCare Core Values of
Embracing Diversity, Emotional Intelligence, Safety,
Trustworthiness, Mindful Collaboration, Empowerment E.S.T.E.E.M.
These principles provide a framework for OmniCare, the OFS'
approach to advance safety, hope, and healing through a lens of
trauma competency. A trauma competent organization acknowledges the
widespread impact of trauma on individuals and organizations,
recognizes signs and symptoms, utilizes effective responses,
resists re-traumatization, mitigates secondary trauma and leverages
resilience to create the safety for healing and growth.Summary:
While providing individual, group and family therapy, the Licensed
Therapist participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning by
developing an annual comprehensive clinical/psychosocial assessment
and crisis intervention consultation.Qualifications:
- Must be appropriately licensed or certified and have a master's
degree, Ed.D, Ed.S., or Ph.D. in the behavioral sciences.
- Must have an active license as a LMFT, LPC, or LCSW.
- Requires a minimum of three years applicable experience to be a
licensed clinical therapist 2.
- Must also have a good understanding of clinical diagnoses and
interventions to address mental health conditions.
- One year of pertinent experience is desired working with
children with developmental and intellectual and/or physical
disabilities; any equivalent education and experience.Certificates,
- Valid driver's license, proof of automobile insurance, and
- Certified in first aid/CPR, Certification in proper
de-escalation techniques using Crisis Prevention Intervention
(CPI), and universal precautions required
- Must be licensed as a LMFT, LPC, or LCSW.Company Benefits:
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
- Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Coverage and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation Time (based on eligibility)
- Paid Sick Time (based on eligibility)
- Paid Holidays (based on eligibility)
- Mileage & Monthly Tech Allowance (based on eligibility)
- On Demand Pay Options
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) long-term retirement plan
- Omni is a 100% employee owned company. Through the (ESOP), the
company's success provides employees ownership interest in the
company. As the company grows and matures, so will the retirement
funds of our employees.
Keywords: Omni Community Health, Louisville , Clinical Therapist I (Licensed), Healthcare , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!