Homemaker/Caregiver Home Health
Company: Interim Healthcare
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other.
With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we
support you and your community, youll change lives every day.Our
Homemakers/Housekeepershave been called to care when theyre needed
most. As a member of our home health team, youll support a full
range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, such as, light
housekeeping, preparing a meal, grocery shopping.
- Provide companionship and conversation; even the smallest
interactions mean a lot.
- Help the patient navigate the healthcare system by scheduling
appointments and communicating needs to our nursing team, when
appropriate.What were looking for:
- One (1) year of verifiable housekeeping, cleaning, or
environmental services employment;
- We also offer a free training class for those without prior
cleaning employment experience
- Attention to detail; able to carefully follow instructions and
document notes regarding a patients condition.
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling a dedication to work/life
- A team environment with a focus on community service.At Interim
Home Care, our patients deserve the very best thats why we focus on
each individuals needs in the comfort and dignity of their home.
Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and
countless specialized services, we bring quality care where its
needed most. Were called to care so that family members can be just
Keywords: Interim Healthcare, Louisville , Homemaker/Caregiver Home Health, Healthcare , Hardinsburg, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!