Registered Nurse Louisville Area/contract or per diem
Company: AMS Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: May 16, 2022
EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law. CATEGORY NursingDESCRIPTION
DescriptionREGISTERED NURSE The RN is directly responsible to the
supervisors of each facility, maintaining patient care to meet the
objectives of said facility. Evaluates patient's needs so as to
provide necessary support to all nursing employees and helps to
insure immediate care for emergency treatment of patients. Has full
knowledge of ward functions and is prepared to take charge if the
situation dictates. Is able to initiate CPR. Notify doctors when
the need arises. The RN observes serious and critically ill
patients frequently. Evaluates the nursing service given by nursing
personnel and makes necessary reports to the Supervisor. Position
- Plan daily care of patients in collaboration with the Nurse
Coordinator and/or Nurse Manager.
- Participates in patient teaching by providing standard
instruction, reinforcement, supervision or return demonstration and
by documenting activities.
- Explain nursing and medical procedures to patients.
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by the
- Check and record patient vital signs and other pertinent data:
report abnormal deviations to the appropriate
- Perform related work as required.
- Provides necessary information to verify experience.
- Presents license identification card on request.
- Attends orientation and other staff development
- Accepts only assignments for which you are qualified.
- Practices safely and competently within the job
- Complies with all institution policies and procedures.
- Notifies AMS Healthcare Staffing regarding problems and
- Complies with Practice Act and other State Laws.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS Experience: One (1) year current experience
required. Education: Graduate of an accredited Nursing program.
Special Qualifications: Holds a current unencumbered license to
practice as a Registered Nurse in Kentucky. A current Indiana
license is required for assignments in Indiana. Employees
Supervised: May be responsible for other RNs, LPNs, or nursing
assistants/CMTs. Physical Demands: Moderate physical demands-should
be able to utilize good body mechanics and be able to lift 75
pounds. Degree of Supervision Required: Responsible to the charge
nurse on a specific unit when providing staff relief or private
duty in an institution. Responsible to Director of Nursing when
assigned to an in home client.SHIFT -not applicable-PAY RANGE Up to
$46 per hourCREATED BY Emily CarterLOCATION KY,
Keywords: AMS Healthcare Staffing, Louisville , Registered Nurse Louisville Area/contract or per diem, Healthcare , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!