Registered Nurse (RN) - $37-$66/hr - Free CE Courses
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Ready to take control of your schedule? Join our team of
healthcare heroes! COVID-19 Considerations: -Clinicians must be
vaccinated against Covid-19. Why IntelyCare? At IntelyCare, we're
empowering healthcare heroes to transform the way they work.
IntelyCare simplifies the scheduling and staffing process to match
qualified nursing professionals like you with shifts at our nursing
facilities. Available shift options include per-diem, contract,
short-term, long-term, temporary to permanent and in some cases,
travel. With IntelyCare, you'll get the pay, freedom, and
flexibility you deserve-all from one intelligent and easy-to-use
mobile app. As a W2 employee, you'll earn weekly pay that's 25%
higher than average, plus additional benefits that include:
- DailyPay: access your pay when you need it.
- Eligible for Health, Dental and Vision Benefits; including
individual and family coverage.
- Eligible for 401k program.
- Unlimited bonus opportunities, and hazard pay where
- Overtime and Holiday Pay.
- Access to IntelyPro Champions who are there to help get you
through the hiring and credentialing process to your first shift
- IntelyCare Swag (scrubs, masks, and more)
- Employer-paid Taxes.
- Workers' Compensation.
- Retirement Benefits.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Matching and scheduling tools that allow you to set long-term,
contract-type engagements with facilities of your choice.
- In-App Training at your fingertips. Access shift orientations
and continuing education training, all from our education
- An Active Online Community. Connect with your peers for
support, shared experiences, and advice! Who You Are: You're a
Registered Nurse (RN) that's looking for the freedom and
flexibility to build your own schedule and earn higher pay. What
- Administer professional nursing care, which includes recording
patient histories, administering medications, performing diagnostic
tests, and developing patient care plans in conjunction with other
- Assist physicians during examinations and procedures, operating
and monitoring medical equipment as necessary.
- Record observations and document care provided and report
changes in resident status to shift supervisor. What You Should
- Graduation from an approved nursing program.
- An applicable Registered Nurse (RN) state license.
- Minimum 4 months experience in post-acute care or in-patient
hospital setting. Flexible Work Schedule:
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Monday to Friday
- Travel Bonuses
- Temp to Perm Some fine print. We focus exclusively on providing
health care professionals to the post-acute world' skilled nursing
facilities and assisted living facilities. If you take pride in
being a reliable, caring health care provider and have a minimum of
4 months of experience then we encourage you to apply. We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status. fulltime,parttime
Keywords: IntelyCare, Louisville , Registered Nurse (RN) - $37-$66/hr - Free CE Courses, Healthcare , Greensburg, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!