RN - Registered Nurse
Company: Thornton Terrace Health Campus
Posted on: August 6, 2022
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Our RNs love Trilogy for the stability, meaningful work, and great
team. If youre looking to grow as an RN, Trilogy is where you
Hi! Were glad youre thinking about joining us.
Trilogy is a great place for Registered Nurses. Were a close-knit
team thats walking the walk when it comes to caring for our
residents. One of the things we enjoy most is coming together to
make people smile and giving residents families peace of mind. We
love it here and we think you will too.
Working in long-term care offers tons of rewards you wont find
anywhere else: an unparalleled sense of stability, great pay, and
did we mention amazing benefits! People support your growth here
and theres a team spirit that makes the tough days a whole lot
easier. Thats Trilogy.
The best place youve ever belonged.
Whether youre looking for a new chapter, a change of pace, or a
helping hand, Trilogy is where you can build a more rewarding
Lets talk about benefits.
- Competitive salaries and weekly pay
- Student loan repayment, scholarships, and tuition
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance kick in on the first
of the month after your start date
- Wage increases EVERY quarter
- No agency staffing - were 100% Team Trilogy
- Bonuses for attendance, referrals, gas, and more
- Free meal with every full shift
- Shift Differentials with 8- and 12-hour shifts available
- Free CEUs
- Monthly employee celebrations
- Fully vaccinated teams (some accommodations can be made for
- And so much more!
Create relationships that mean something.
RNs at Trilogy do all the things youd expect an RN to do anywhere
else. But what sets us apart is that everyone here cares deeply
about coming to work with a servants heart and a collaborative
spirit. The relationships you build here make Trilogy truly
special. From nursing to food service to housekeeping, careers here
are rewarding because of the consistent people you meet, work with,
and get to know. Its not at all like the fast-paced in-and-out of
other hospitals, restaurants, and hotels.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
Heres what youll do when you join us:
- Create a warm, friendly environment where your residents are
comfortable from admission through discharge.
- Youll advocate for your residents at every stage of care,
making sure that we go above and beyond for them every single
- Develop personalized care plans for each resident based on
observation and expertise.
- When emergency situations happen, youll act quickly and calmly
to initiate life-saving measures. This could happen with or without
a physician present, and you have the confidence to act with your
residents wellbeing in mind.
- Handle medication for your residents and keep meticulous
records of every aspect of the care you administer.
If you have these qualifications, wed love to chat:
- Hold a Registered Nurse (RN) degree or diploma from an
- Have a valid RN state license and CPR certification
- Are experienced in all things nursing and how RNs practice
- Have knowledge about laws, regulations, and guidelines that
relate to long-term careLIFE AT TRILOGY:
Unsure if this role is a good fit for you, or just want an
We take pride in our commitment to your learning and development.
If youre interested in becoming an RN but dont quite have the
qualifications yet, join Team Trilogy in another role, and once you
get going, well set you on a FREE training path to help you achieve
your dream job. Our job is to focus on caring for you so you can
spend your time caring for others. We give you all the tools you
need to build a successful, long-lasting career with us.
Careers close to home and your heart.
Since our founding in 1997, weve been making long-term care better
for our residents and more rewarding for our team members. Were a
Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great
Place to Work, and one of Glassdoors Top 100 Best Companies to
Work. If youre looking for a place that embraces you for who you
are, helps you achieve your full potential, and makes working hard
feel less like hard work, then look no further than Trilogy.
Were a proud equal opportunity employer. If youre passionate about
providing great care for our residents and creating a meaningful
career at the same time, wed love to meet you regardless of your
background. Were a diverse team serving diverse communities.
LOCATION:Thornton Terrace Health CampusHanoverIndianaTEXT ONE OF
OUR RECRUITERS:Meghan (812) 308-3779
Keywords: Thornton Terrace Health Campus, Louisville , RN - Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Hanover, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!