Travel Registered Nurse RN Oncology ONC
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: September 24, 2022
An Oncology Nurse provides care for cancer patients and those at
risk for getting the disease. They monitor physical conditions,
prescribe medication, and administer chemotherapy and other
treatments. Oncology is one of the most challenging and rewarding
fields in nursing and no two days on the job are ever the same.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Louisville , Travel Registered Nurse RN Oncology ONC, Healthcare , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!