JR0059223 Tele-Health Nurse (Remote/LPN) (Open)
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Company DescriptionMcKesson requires new employees to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to
applicable, verified accommodation requests. -McKesson is in the
business of better health, and we touch the lives of patients in
virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payors,
hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies,
and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier
organizations that deliver better care to patients in every
setting. We believe in the importance of strong, vital
organizations because we know that patients can only be healthy
when our system is healthy.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission-by
joining McKesson you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that
helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented,
compassionate people are the future of our company-and of
healthcare. At McKesson, you'll collaborate on the products and
solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and
advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an
industry that's vital to us all.
We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your
expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we
touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies. Join our team of
leaders to begin a rewarding career. Wherever you contribute here
at McKesson, you will have the ability to make a real impact in the
lives of others.Job DescriptionThe state of healthcare is complex,
but our shared purpose isn't: Help people get the medicine they
need to live healthier lives. CoverMyMeds solves medication access
challenges for patients throughout every step of their journey
through a unified brand that now encompasses RelayHealth,
RxCrossroads by McKesson, McKesson Prescription Automation and
CoverMyMeds. -Our combined experience spans nearly 90 years and
together, we're applying our expertise to solve some of the biggest
problems in healthcare. We accelerate innovative solutions for
problems like medication affordability and adherence in way that
everyone wins - from providers to pharmacies, payers to biopharma
and, especially, patients. By combining automation and expert
intervention, the company provides prior authorization,
prescription decision support, specialty patient support, core
adjudication network, patient assistance programs, clinical and
behavioral adherence and patient empowerment solutions. -We're
proud to be an integral part of McKesson Corporation and embody the
shared -values -and leadership behaviors of the greater
organization. We understand the importance of a system that works
together. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us carry out
our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. -OverviewTo
provide high quality service to patients, providers, pharmaceutical
company representatives and healthcare service companies for
specialty prescription drugs through the coordination of services
and the collection of patient specific clinical data and
interaction to ensure adherence to physician treatment program and
drug regimen. -Responsibilities
- Case management and/or case coordination experience essential
for program protocols
- Follow up with physicians and patients for compliance and
persistence in reference to treatment protocols
- Coordinate drug shipments and patient training between
patients, physician offices and specialty pharmacies.
- Provide medical information to providers and patients for
coordination of services mandated by program protocols.
- Patient advocacy and compassion.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cohesive
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
-Internal/External Contact: The Clinical Adherence and Compliance
Coordinator will be in regular contact with patients, physician
offices, payers, and pharmaceutical company representatives.
-QualificationsMinimum Education: -
- Vocational or technical training is required. -
- Licensed Practical Nurse certification is required/ (LPN). -
-Minimum Experience Required:
- LPN Certification required
- Recent grads are welcome to apply! -Knowledge, Skills, and
Abilities required (except where noted as preferred):
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Knowledge of HCPCS, CPT and ICD-9 coding.
- Strong organizational skills -Skills and Abilities required
(except where noted as preferred):
- Ability to express ideas clearly both written and oral
- Ability to enter data correctly. - Strong attention to detail
and ability to handle multiple tasks well.
- Strong computer skills required; preferably Microsoft Word or
Excel software applications. -
- Data entry skills required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules
and procedure manuals. -
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to resolve problems independently. -
- Ability to speak effectively before groups/customers or
employees of an organization.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or
diagram form. -
- Adaptable to changing priorities as needed. -Physical
- Mostly sedentary work. -
- Ability to correctly input data into the computer. -
- Able to communicate effectively with customers whether in
person, on the telephone, or through correspondence. -Environment:
These job responsibilities are executed as part of a customer
service call center. - The position will be located in a fast-paced
organization with the potential for a variety of unplanned
activities to occur simultaneously. -Equal Opportunity Employer:
EO/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans -Location:Fully RemoteAll
locations available (excluding CO) -Career Level - IC-Professional
- P1QualificationsAdditional InformationAll your information will
be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: McKesson, Louisville , JR0059223 Tele-Health Nurse (Remote/LPN) (Open), Healthcare , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!