Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Bedford Springs Health and Rehabilitation
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Bedford Springs Health and Rehabilitation - Bedford Springs
Health and Rehab is seeking a Day-Shift Registered Nurses!
$10,000 Sign on Bonus!
NEW WAGE SCALE FOR RNS!
Pay $33.00 - $39.00 per hour depending on shift and experience!
Shift Pick Up bonuses!
Night and Weekend Program for Full Time Employees!
Earn Quarterly Raises!
Daily Pay Available!
Located 29 miles from Louisville, KY!
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and
models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, and Friendly.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is
clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of
- Utilizes genuine and positive communication to make each
patient feel informed, understood, and special.
- An effective team member who contributes valuable ideas and
feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to keep up in the Collierville Health environment by
facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursue activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms
of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance
Bedford Health Nurses provide direct and individualized nursing
care to patients based on the application of scientific nursing
principles. In addition to general nursing care, responsibilities
of Bedford Health Nurses include(but are not limited to):
- Consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to
assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an
IV) and records prescribed medications. Reports adverse reactions
to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy
regarding the administration of medications by a licensed
- Educates patients on surgical procedures
- Records patients medical information and vital signs.
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients,
and interprets and records electronic displays.
- Initiates corrective action whenever the patient displays
- Provides bedside care for a wide variety of medical patients,
including pre- and post-surgery patients.
- Changes dressings, insert catheters, starts IVs
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and
treatment of patient
- Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards
- Participates in discharge planning.
- Utilizes time management skills.
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and
completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format, and on
the appropriate forms.
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending
on assignment setting
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Facility is an equal opportunity employer. The Facility does
not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap,
disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national
origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by
federal, state, and local laws. The Facility will also make
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made. A key
part of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity
regarding all terms and conditions of employment and in all aspects
of a person's relationship with the Facility including recruitment,
hiring, promotions, upgrading positions, conditions of employment,
compensation, training, benefits, transfers, discipline, and
termination of employment.
Keywords: Bedford Springs Health and Rehabilitation, Louisville , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Bedford, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!